**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

nice to grip both under retail...
IMG_7394.JPG

That short sleeve is nice. Is it online?

Is the lettering print like the letters on the spellout rugbys that is a little glossy or is it like the climb hoodie where its more into the fabric where if u run ur hand across it u cant feel it. If this makes sense.

The spellout rugbies as well as the climb rugby have a vinyl overlay. The Slam tee and climb hoody have the lettering and graphic "embedded" in the fabric

The spellout rugbies as well as the climb rugby have a vinyl overlay. The Slam tee and climb hoody have the lettering and graphic "embedded" in the fabric
Thanks. Thats exactly what i was asking. I prefer the graphic embedded. Feels like it will last longer. That rugbys ill tho

Is the lettering print like the letters on the spellout rugbys that is a little glossy or is it like the climb hoodie where its more into the fabric where if u run ur hand across it u cant feel it. If this makes sense.

“bonding” and “sublimation”
One is pr-cut vinyl/pvc or plastisol heat bonded to the garment. Rl started this w/ the rafting/cano line a few years ago (silkscreening breaks down ie. Fades/ cracks if not taken care of properly) time will tell if this was a better choice.
and the other is simply the same process that rl is doing the custom crest and teddy polos in now, also a bonding to the fabric. Think those fly *** scarfs and ties,ever see a beat the hell piece but the print is still pristine is because of how well the application is.I would say the custom polos are the “light” aka “cheap” version of this.

Yo show I swear my guy twin be on it like a hawk.When that Brooklyn hustle is on it’s a beast.
He definitel be on it. A few people was there but i didn't go. The rugby was the only new item they had. It wasn't a line outside or anything. Just a few people went and picked up that Climb piece

Any chance the Camo hi tech pants go on sale or should I jump on them? Does any other site have them other than RL

Back
Top Bottom