**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I want this jacket so bad....not 3k bad tho:smh:

A48C2C8C-E8C9-4A16-9041-FA7B9E9B3CB6.jpeg

If anyone ordered the white cp 93 windbreaker and was able to apply the 30 percent could you be so kind and post a picture of your order with the 30 applied I want to get a price adjustment if possible from ralphlauren.com just need proof that coupon worked at some point for this item thanks

I don't think anyone would tell on themselves. can you imagine somone getting there order adjusted cause u put them on blast. some people paid resell so u got a deal

I don't think anyone would tell on themselves. can you imagine somone getting there order adjusted cause u put them on blast. some people paid resell so u got a deal

Well I’ll tell you I tried to call and get an adjustment but waited till my “shipping” email only to be told “MGM’T” fixed the glitch and was denied the “adjustment” but gave me me a $25 GC instead. So congrats to all who cooked. I’ll be rebuying the Tee with my gift card and returning the rest... #PettyEddie

Well I’ll tell you I tried to call and get an adjustment but waited till my “shipping” email only to be told “MGM’T” fixed the glitch and was denied the “adjustment” but gave me me a $25 GC instead. So congrats to all who cooked. I’ll be rebuying the Tee with my gift card and returning the rest... #PettyEddie

I called customer service back and tried to get 30 percent but the manager told me if i had proof such as a screenshot they could adjust the price and send out an email to other reps letting them know it was ok to do it so I don't think anyone would be snitching on themselves it could have helped other people because they would have honored it but they gave me 20 percent off so I'm cool with that

quick request:

anyone got the black on black Snow Beach hooded rugby?

mine is missing the tags - the materials used and how to wash.

could someone check and let me know what the material mix is (cotton 50, polyester 50%?) and if it had any directions on how to wash/iron?

thank you!

I called customer service back and tried to get 30 percent but the manager told me if i had proof such as a screenshot they could adjust the price and send out an email to other reps letting them know it was ok to do it so I don't think anyone would be snitching on themselves it could have helped other people because they would have honored it but they gave me 20 percent off so I'm cool with that
Guess it’s who you get as a rep. I have my boys screenshot and he got the 30% off the Polo and tees.

Maybe I’ll email them.

quick request:

anyone got the black on black Snow Beach hooded rugby?

mine is missing the tags - the materials used and how to wash.

could someone check and let me know what the material mix is (cotton 50, polyester 50%?) and if it had any directions on how to wash/iron?

thank you!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

y’all know. just in case

30% off if u buy $125 with code april30

i got my eye on that black half zip pullover
rl.com

I forgot who was looking for these shorts but this random *** shop in NY has them. They always just post items with no description.

y’all know. just in case

30% off if u buy $125 with code april30

i got my eye on that black half zip pullover
rl.com

Lmao we been arguing with RL.com about how some of got Sailing Gear for 30% and some of us didn’t.

I have an update on mine. I emailed them with a copy of my friends screenshot email and they are claiming he paid regular price. They didn’t see the TOTAL charged which was $184.45

He bought
A polo $98.50
Tee $55
Tee $55
Tee $55

All that added equals $184.45

I replied back and circled where to look so got my fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom