**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Call them ASAP!!! It’s your money and you know what you wanted and they got it wrong that’s on them and it needs to be corrected. and if that don’t work call customer service till no end.never let anyone tell you or Jedi mind trick you cause that’s what they will try to do. Turn it around and try to make it your fault.They are supposed to reconfirm your order especially a phone order (and maybe reiterate just for good busines practice). I play no games and 99% rl employees are the worst.There are exceptions to the rule but it seems like that’s a job requirement.

Last edited:
Finally got all my OG SB items in

AAB71A3A-7226-4691-A726-DD8ADB3937DC.jpeg

Was just about to post...the rafting club skully better come with the matching rugby...and that TREK rugby to the right of the pic that’s cut off Is flames...and the hi tech pulley reminds me of the Og and daaaamn...back to the skinny letter T-shirt’s...it’s 1992 all over again!

welp, this kinda bums me out..

ordered black snow beach bear polo and white crest sweatshirt.

they arrived today. But they gave me a white snow beach bear sweatshirt instead.

customization (name) on back is correct for both.. But really wanted the crest sweatshirt. can't return a custom item with my name on it... And I'm sure thr guy who took order wrote down the wrong thing then? I guess I'll call and hope he wrote it down right but someone else screwed up...

edit:
should add that they did a good job lining stuff up, perfect on both. but this sucks to drop $250 on these and now i gotta call up and be the angry customer, who they'll assume is trying to scam em.. Ugh.

WP_20180207_18_06_14_Pro (2).jpg
Call them bro

On another note, I placed 2 orders in earlier over the phone. They informed me that I was the last customer able to do a phone order for the SB printing. They did say the crest printing will still be available beyond today but there will be no more bear stuff. I think free shipping ends today too

Call them bro

On another note, I placed 2 orders in earlier over the phone. They informed me that I was the last customer able to do a phone order for the SB printing. They did say the crest printing will still be available beyond today but there will be no more bear stuff. I think free shipping ends today too

man this is beyond frustrating.

called em at 7:47. Guy picks up, Tell them they made mistake on my order (politely) and he puts me on hold.

it's now 20 minutes later, past their store closing time.. And I'm still on hold.

who wants to take the bet nobody ever returns?

Jesus Christ.. $250 on a polo and what seems to be one of their cheaper factory store style sweatshirts.. They mess it up, and then try to ditch me on the call.

the Chicago store is first class. Carter (chicago store) is fantastic. Can't believe the service of the prince st. store on my limited interactions thus far. Putting someone on hold and hope they hang up is what a kid working at a dominos pizza would do..

man this is beyond frustrating.

called em at 7:47. Guy picks up, Tell them they made mistake on my order (politely) and he puts me on hold.

it's now 20 minutes later, past their store closing time.. And I'm still on hold.

who wants to take the bet nobody ever returns?

Jesus Christ.. $250 on a polo and what seems to be one of their cheaper factory store style sweatshirts.. They mess it up, and then try to ditch me on the call.

the Chicago store is first class. Carter (chicago store) is fantastic. Can't believe the service of the prince st. store on my limited interactions thus far. Putting someone on hold and hope they hang up is what a kid working at a dominos pizza would do..
When I called earlier to place my order they told me from the jump if I was looking to order a sweatshirt that they’re sold out so I’m really interested to see how they’ll handle your mistake

When I visited NY in Nov, I went to the Prince St store and it’s full of d***head employees. I even got followed around the store by some guy who didn’t give me space until I made it to a cash register. It’s unfortunate that’s the premier store tho

that sucks!! my experience with prince st was flawless!!! I even got my order the very next day...
I don’t live in NY so I can only judge Prince St by the 1 time I went.

I’ve placed 2 phone orders with them before tho. I never received an email with receipt or tracking # for any of my orders even tho I always get told I will. My stuff just randomly appears 1 day in the mail lol

Ok so my hats must be “B” Grade...

My 5 Panel looks like someone tried to iron the SNOW BEACH on the front and wrinkled the whole front.
838E91BE-FC57-4631-BB76-19B25AA9BC43.jpeg

My SNOW BEACH fitted’s brim looks like the Surfs Up Bear could hang 10 on the bill

28A3BFC7-7B54-4799-89E1-4FEC6780D2D8.jpeg

I’m gonna call Csr Service and complain about this.
My sb fitted is crooked too. My wife thought it happened during packaging but i guess its a common problem

IMG_2533.JPG
IMG_7572.JPG
that sucks!! my experience with prince st was flawless!!! I even got my order the very next day...
I would’ve gotten that first shirt... didn’t know you could get it without Prince St behind it... I have the hockey one in the original hockey jersey color, the black suit martini one, the crest sweater one and just ordered the white SB bear and the black SB bear with COLD WAVE on the back under the Polo Sport logos

When I called earlier to place my order they told me from the jump if I was looking to order a sweatshirt that they’re sold out so I’m really interested to see how they’ll handle your mistake

When I visited NY in Nov, I went to the Prince St store and it’s full of d***head employees. I even got followed around the store by some guy who didn’t give me space until I made it to a cash register. It’s unfortunate that’s the premier store tho

The mansion is the premier store were ever they are.the other stores are placement stores in various locations in high end areas but not like it’s needed. Again I don’t play none of the bulll****. I’m quick to tell you to get the **** away from me and don’t test me. No tuff stuff but come on. its one dude that had to learn almost the hard way. No need to stand around ,no one is stealing you can go back to doing nothing and mind your business. You have to be on that **** sometimes. It’s your money you have the power. Foh

Back
Top Bottom