**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I just left Macy's 34th St asking about the Varsity Jacket. Sales associate said it came in Friday and sold out. I went to another section and asked and no other worker said they had it.

I still don't see the bear isle in store but I ordered it off the website with the discount

I just left Macy's 34th St asking about the Varsity Jacket. Sales associate said it came in Friday and sold out. I went to another section and asked and no other worker said they had it.

I still don't see the bear isle in store but I ordered it off the website with the discount
I just inquired over the phone and, sure enough, they said they didn't have any.

I'm striking out on everything. :rolleyes

At least I can laugh at things like this :lol:
IMG_1398.jpg

SMH, the varsity jackets just sitting in their storage/warehouses

They've already received them as evidenced by the UK having them; they have to send items in advance overseas to pass customs, etc...

I meant Herald Square says they didn't have any. And we all know RL.com damn sure won't put it up until after the 28th.

Macy's is controlling inventory just like RLsite so that the Department store P Wing release drives the sale of other items at full price.

Word and I'm not buying it... I almost pulled the trigger on the bear isle knit, but I snapped back to reality

Jacket came in from selfridges. Quality is very good the inside seams are all sealed. No loose strings. Top notch! Sizing, I would say go true to size and you are still left with plenty room.
IMG_5491.JPG
IMG_5492.JPG

My jacket came today as well and I feel the opposite. I copped a large because I thought the sizing was roomy like the og release but it isn't. Feels much shorter and slimmer than I remember. I should've copped an xl like I do in the newer jackets

I agree, the quality is A1 though

My Selfridges items came. I got the jacket in a large but the sweater in a medium since the sweater runs big

Attachments

• 20170925_171636.jpg
    20170925_171636.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 18
I feel like the P Wing jackets run big too. the cuffs on these are ridiculous. need to trade my Large for a medium.

FYI: if you’re hoping for stadium collection to randomly pop up on RL.com I can tell you 100% that no inventory is loaded on the website for anything in the collection. Now I can’t predict the future but there seems to be no chance of it dropping on .com.

FYI: if you’re hoping for stadium collection to randomly pop up on RL.com I can tell you 100% that no inventory is loaded on the website for anything in the collection. Now I can’t predict the future but there seems to be no chance of it dropping on .com.

damn, that sucks... you're basically cut off if you don't live in a major city with a polo store or a popping macys

I feel like the P Wing jackets run big too. the cuffs on these are ridiculous. need to trade my Large for a medium.

That is exactly why I got a medium..I am 195 5’9 and the medium fit me perfect when I tried it on. Large would have been too big

Back
Top Bottom