**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Would not have known or checked, but setup a UK acct and received email. Stopped looking after last week drop. Macys better for you if they apply discount.
Good luck on pickup.

Edit:
Selfridges orders come in today. Was miffed at the $30 shipping but DHL Express always quick. Considering how drop went, just glad to get couple things on list.

Ya seems like the US site is lacking.

I'd cop off UK but exchange from GbP to CAD is ridiculous

Anybody looking for the varsity jacket urban outfitters has it but why does it appear they are selling counterfeit ralph lauren goods saying they are vintage smh

Any codes?

Edit: they don't even have xxl and xl sold out. Smh they don't show the big Mon any love

If this is where RL is going, then I'm jumping out of the car, tucking, and rolling curbside.
20170925_090949.png

The Purple Label Native Hoodie is terrible. No colors at all.

Called Macy's. They said order got canceled cuz billing and shipping addresses didn't match (I used paypal). Strange cuz I've done that once before and it worked.

Anyways was gonna verify address over the phone with a different payment method but they said it's basically sold out and only available in Large. They gonna honor the 30% off price next restock tho

Good looks @SlunderKingpin supermanblue79 supermanblue79

Called Macy's. They said order got canceled cuz billing and shipping addresses didn't match (I used paypal). Strange cuz I've done that once before and it worked.

Anyways was gonna verify address over the phone with a different payment method but they said it's basically sold out and only available in Large. They gonna honor the 30% off price next restock tho

Good looks @SlunderKingpin supermanblue79 supermanblue79

the XL is back up

Nah, I have that. Theres one that dropped before that one. I believe it's this

IMG_1162.PNG

One of my favorite hoodies but I wish I had a large instead of a xl... it runs big and the cuffs are huge

its crazy warm though, the inside has the thermal material and its plusher than the other beacon print hoodies that came out afterwards

Copped the new leather varsity this morning for 30 % off on Macys.com
Feel better about yesterday at least . Lmaoo
Early bird gets the worm.
$695 retail ... hope its thicker than the usual varsity joints
Would you happen to have the Macy's item number for the jacket?

So Macy's is f'in around...

Tried with my PayPal and It would get canceled. I'd call em and then try with my CC. They said my CC was getting declined but couldn't tell me why. They said it's all good on their end and it must be my bank...

Called my bank and they said it's the merchant that's declining the transaction lol. Strange cuz I've used paypal before with them and shipped to the US no issues. Guess I gotta wait on RL to drop it. Hopefully at a discount...

Macy's is controlling inventory just like RLsite so that the Department store P Wing release drives the sale of other items at full price. Store inventory is much more difficult to control which is why the Bearisle sweater was put out, but the online inventory is being closely monitored.
They will be "restocking" items in 2 to 3 weeks, but I would deffinitly keep checking back until they actually release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom