**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yeah I highly doubt that...that would be bad p.r. for them. I expect that from a footlocker or a sneaker store but not from a fortune 500 company such as RL. I will be on line and will be raising hell if they tell me they only had x amount of pieces and they are spoken for before the release date.

Good luck to everybody and hopefully there’s enough for everyone to cop

Exactly a sneaker spot I can see but not RL no way they open doors and say they don't have it just can't see it.

Well when has ralph ever really had lines or "release days". I really dont know what they'll do. You can line up but if they dont have the product out for purchase then what? Like I said, if i was near a store I would be out there. But having to travel, spend money and time, just for a maybe? Trip would be $500 minimum. I really wasnt expecting a list for phone orders only, looks like I slept. I was hoping and praying I could go line up somewhere.

Well I mean if you call on the 20th and they say hey we have it and your there the next morning at opening they can't deny you of the items wouldn't be fair otherwise I suggest you guys stalk the website all day on the 21st

The catalogue items I've seen:

Limited re-issue pieces
- Stadium Graphic Tee
- Stadium Color-Blocked Polo (Pima cotton update)
- Stadium Windbreaker
- Stadium Popover
- Stadium Fleece Sweater
- Stadium Gear Caps (Red & White pieces with long bills)

New interpretations
- LE Stadium Polo
- Stadium P-Wing Polo
- Stadium Marsh Coat
- Stadium Fitted Cap
- Stadium Track Jacket

In Ralph's own words: "A limited reissue of iconic pieces alongside new interpretations. For a limited time only."

Note, they say join us to "secure a piece" as in there's hardly anything gonna be available so be happy if you get 1 of something!

One of the Stadium caps was already released online, as mentioned previously (the red one with long bill). Plus, the next limited edition polo (the stadium patchwork) should be releasing online, as well.

One of the Stadium caps was already released online, as mentioned previously (the red one with long bill). Plus, the next limited edition polo (the stadium patchwork) should be releasing online, as well.

Yup, well the LE Stadium Patchwork is still #3 in the series so no surprises if that drops online, but then it is being included as apart of the whole Polo Stadium Collection and it is gonna be more expensive than the first 2 (at least in the UK) so a few factors remain to be seen

If anybody cares I believe the new Bear tee for September dropped in outlets. It's a preppy bear wearing a long pea coat and beanie

If anybody cares I believe the new Bear tee for September dropped in outlets. It's a preppy bear wearing a long pea coat and beanie

Yeah...those as well as August bear Tee are sitting at outlets..too many grey bear tees that have been released.

IMG_7146.JPG
IMG_7151.JPG
Bought the shirt and the hoodie this month.
Couldn't resist.
25% off + $10 off.

That USA bear hoodie was from an outlet? I have never seen it..great pick up
Yeah I remember seeing it on a t shirt years ago in grey if I'm not mistaken? I'm bad at buying stuff and never wearing it. The hoodie being white was my only concern.

Yeah I remember seeing it on a t shirt years ago in grey if I'm not mistaken? I'm bad at buying stuff and never wearing it. The hoodie being white was my only concern.
Yeah it’s definitely a classic bear from the 90s but I thought they only had done the T-shirt for it back in January

Back
Top Bottom