**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Spring Summer is gonna **** my wallet up.

Anyone know if that camo oilskin jacket is still available anywhere? Know its a long shot but I slept and am paying the price!

So I finally saw the Spring 14 style guide and holy ****! It's unbelievable. From shoes to accessories, everything. All amazing stuff. Spring II is probably the best collection I've seen in at least 5 years, and it's very deep, tons of stuff. Beacon print everywhere, camo yosemite backpacks, a new varsity, limited patchwork denim. My god this is going to be costly.

thanks for the info...wondering how many of em make it to B&T. Def gonna keep a lookout

Spring Summer is gonna **** my wallet up.

Anyone know if that camo oilskin jacket is still available anywhere? Know its a long shot but I slept and am paying the price!
Nordstom.com  would wait for a sale since all sizes are still in stock.

Just got this flight jacket in at the store PM me if you're interested.

Sounds good Frank… looking forward to seeing this :nerd:

Can't wait until this hits the site

Ny - So you work for RL ?? :nerd: and whats retail on the jacket?

Last edited:
NY2J- thanks for extending the help on new items

:smokin

That's clearance price

Wowwww thats a come up, those are a damn good looking pair of shoes
Lengend, Kush Much appreciated.

So I finally saw the Spring 14 style guide and holy ****! It's unbelievable. From shoes to accessories, everything. All amazing stuff. Spring II is probably the best collection I've seen in at least 5 years, and it's very deep, tons of stuff. Beacon print everywhere, camo yosemite backpacks, a new varsity, limited patchwork denim. My god this is going to be costly.
I keep hearing great things about Spring. The Beacon lines will be tempting, and I'm sure there will be at least one that I will buy.

Also wanted to post my prized pieces, Blue Label and Polo Country
nice to see the real chief logo.

Last edited:
It was very prevalent in the 90's do just throw a bunch of logos together with no sense, a lot of us were young following trends and logo (***'s). But some of us are grown and should know better. Please fellas, especially the older ones, I love bold colors and some large logos, but it's all in the execution of how well you can put an outfit together. Not addressing anyone in particular, but I love to see a well put together outfit whether it's Ralph Lauren or not.

I need to see this.

Last edited:
I need to see this.

The lady was trying to rush me as I was going through the book, seemed she didn't want me viewing it. Didn't even see Spring III and it's killing me. Spring 4 is a Georgetown Collection and should be pretty limited. The satin jacket with the rowing P is part of that collection.

I keep hearing great things about Spring. The Beacon lines will be tempting, and I'm sure there will be at least one that I will buy.

I'm sure there will be more than one SMB

Can anyone get me a SKU on this rugby? Looking for a gift for a friend and he really wanted this. TIA

The lady was trying to rush me as I was going through the book, seemed she didn't want me viewing it. Didn't even see Spring III and it's killing me. Spring 4 is a Georgetown Collection and should be pretty limited. The satin jacket with the rowing P is part of that collection.
I'm sure there will be more than one SMB

There has to be a .pdf somewhere

It was very prevalent in the 90's do just throw a bunch of logos together with no sense, a lot of us were young following trends and logo (***'s). But some of us are grown and should know better. Please fellas, especially the older ones, I love bold colors and some large logos, but it's all in the execution of how well you can put an outfit together. Not addressing anyone in particular, but I love to see a well put together outfit whether it's Ralph Lauren or not.

I see a lot of that on IG. People posing in the store, rocking a lot of stuff that dont even go together at all. I suspect it's all folks new to Polo and think as long as it's Polo, they can just throw it on and it goes. And then they're all like "man that was fire bitd" or "I used to have that in blue back in '93"...

What's retail on those two?
jacket $495, shirt $125
This is solid.
smokin.gif
yeah, this and the indian head from last spring are a couple of my favorites.
Nice!!@Berkowitz
thanks

How is the fit on the jacket, more specifically the length. Imo that tiger head varsity is way better than the lightning bolt RRL joint
jacket stops at the waist. fits me similar to how it does on the model from the rl.com uk site

Back
Top Bottom