**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone pick up an RL bear from the most recent restock on rl. Com? A friend just received his order and received the "macys bear"

Last edited:
Yeah man, I've had my eye on it since it first dropped in a lighter wash a couple of seasons back. Searched high and low to no avail. Does it run true to size? Should I size up? I live in Miami so I don't think I would layer it above a tee or light scarf.

To play in the first and last BCS game is pretty awesome.
I bought an XL in the RRL roper jacket, normally I'm a M-L in Polo outerwear though. It's cut a little bit tapered through the arms and shoulders.

i was looking forward to the RRL buffalo western quilted shirt, but it was cut too narrow on the sides. its also a bit darker than the stock photo.

Bought navy and black bear beanies. I didn't plan on buying any but saw them yesterday and changed my mind. Went to macy's today to get them. Only saw 3 navy ones in the whole store.

i was looking forward to the RRL buffalo western quilted shirt, but it was cut too narrow on the sides. its also a bit darker than the stock photo.
How thick is the shirt. Is it like a regular shirt that can be worn under coats or is it mire of a shirt jacket to be worn by itself?

@JayRocksLo   @pmiddy

Tis the season! I love the sweater and hat! I bought them both when they came out a few years ago.

It NEVER gets that cold out here to wear it. I forced myself to wear the sweater once and I paid the price and baked.

It is thick as hell and itches like no other. I've never worn the matching hat and never will.
laugh.gif

@JayRocksLo
  @pmiddy

Tis the season! I love the sweater and hat! I bought them both when they came out a few years ago.
It NEVER gets that cold out here to wear it. I forced myself to wear the sweater once and I paid the price and baked.
It is thick as hell and itches like no other. I've never worn the matching hat and never will. :lol:

Sucks that's it's too hot where you are at to wear the sweater or hat. At least you can always sell and get more for what you probably paid

Sucks that's it's too hot where you are at to wear the sweater or hat. At least you can always sell and get more for what you probably paid
That is true. I doubt I sell them though. I got the hat and sweater for 50% off. Things like

this sit and sit out here. Not many people buy/wear Polo here in LA like that, at least I don't see it.

How thick is the shirt. Is it like a regular shirt that can be worn under coats or is it mire of a shirt jacket to be worn by itself?

I ordered this, couldn't pass up on it, the detail looked too good, so it was cut small?? I'd like to know how thick it is also, I went with a XL in it, I always size up in RRL shirts over RL

The Nordic flag is nice too, I just wouldn't know how to rock it, unless I also bought the sweater to match, same for the reindeer kswiss, I'm not sure if I will regret it. My fave novelty hat in the last 3 yrs is the 2010 vintage ski hat for the Olympics
So my mentality is almost like, I better love it equally or better, or I might pass.......unless I'm getting a crazy deal. I got too many hat right now.

Agreed. That's a really nice hat. It "feels" like its older.

Martha Stewart Lo aka retro skier

You trying to steal my cameo posting swag? :tongue:

I see your Martha Stewart and raise you a Whoopi and a Judge Wapner

Back
Top Bottom