**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I hope both river rapids and the fox canyon as well. I also heard the “Dan and Dave” turtleneck as well as T-shirt are coming back too

I’ve never heard of the ‘Dan and Dave’ tneck although I’m sure I’ve seen it before. Do you have a picture?

Expect more bear sweaters to keep coming too. Good ones!

I’ve never heard of the ‘Dan and Dave’ tneck although I’m sure I’ve seen it before. Do you have a picture?

Expect more bear sweaters to keep coming too. Good ones!

This?
dananddave.JPG
(Not my pic)

Whatever happened to that Huge Martini Glass Polo Sweater? I'ts like the rarest polo sweater in exist

and how come they didn't make Cartoon Stadium button fronts??? Or make it into a popover..I want answers

Yeah that’s the short sleeve and this is the turtleneck..it was named after the two US athletes who Competed in the 92 olympics ...there was a huge campaign Reebok did for them...not my pic either btw

8282FD18-EE88-4D71-A513-FA957478EFE8.jpeg

I remember seeing this on the older heads in junior high but never had it myself. Wow truly something I hadn’t seen in ages!! Good looks on the pics!

Long time lurker too but not even tripping on the SB launch though I’ll be all on it trying to cop a few pieces. I’m still hyped over my steal today at the RL store here in ATL today. Down here for a few days and strolled into the store today and picked up the last navy collegiate cardigan in the store for 64 bucks out the door!!

Long time lurker too but not even tripping on the SB launch though I’ll be all on it trying to cop a few pieces. I’m still hyped over my steal today at the RL store here in ATL today. Down here for a few days and strolled into the store today and picked up the last navy collegiate cardigan in the store for 64 bucks out the door!!

Just left there also. They had a pair of Grayson Moto boots. Original price $950. Paid $113 to take home!

Got locked out my dam car today. Had to drop some change on a locksmith to come open it

No snow beach for me smfh

Back
Top Bottom