**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Dudes are selling Snow Beach release info on IG...
6D714AC2-4F40-42F4-99A9-48D428D102EC.jpeg

The internet killed everything man, music, fashion, everything. It created alot of good but it came with a ton of bad
I agree. Every industry/genre has been effectively strip sacked like a quarterback: comic books, sneakers, fashion, real estate, etc. Anything that can be flipped/hustled. There are no more sacred cows. The internet has brought out from the shadows the secret, low key mom and pop spots we all used to shop in our cities; the department stores way out in the suburbs that carried the most Polo Ralph Lauren exclusives; the burger spot that only real foodies knew of; the out of the way Foot Lockers that you could cop Jordans at with no drama on release day.

Some would say that the internet has democratized fashion and other subcultures. Information is a precious commodity now. The Lo Lifes never saw this coming, their subculture being appropriated like a tsunami. Oh the irony. Me? I'm just trying to find the best Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Ross/Burlington. :lol:

I find it shocking that the RL store in Lenox Mall (Atlanta) is closing. I have been to ATL numerous times and always enjoyed visiting that store but my theory is that 1) bruhs would rather shop HM, Zara, Uniqlo; 2) Marshalls in ATL close about 10 or 11:00pm :lol: ; 3) the trap houses want distressed jeans from elsewhere and 4) the HBCUs and Freak Nic have made that mall a less desirable destination.

Ain't **** sacred no more, sub cultures no longer exist, and when you call out some flagrant **** or try to enforce a rule that's been their since its inception you get called a hater.:smh:

I agree 100% ..sub cultures do not exists anymore..growing up in the 90s in Jersey I could tell you Lo heads, graff heads,sneaker heads and hip hop heads ran within a tight knit circle.

Too many culture vultures and many individuals who get involved for the wrong reasons. I see it especially with Lo...I know dudes my age who never rocked Lo in their life pre 2015...who were wearing cross colors,kani, fubu growing up...but now are Lo heads or even “have” L’s”. But They weren’t ever there when the culture was in its infant stages . They front for the gram with power pieces they just recently purchased at rape prices from cats who really were there. If you are a certain age and never rocked Lo and now you are frontin like you were there since day one...yet you were rocking Doc Martins and purple cross color jeans back then...I can’t respect that. But if you are humble and acknowledge that you just got into the culture I could definitely respect that.

Just my perspective on how the culture has changed and the voice it has given people is a catch 22.

I find it shocking that the RL store in Lenox Mall (Atlanta) is closing. I have been to ATL numerous times and always enjoyed visiting that store but my theory is that 1) bruhs would rather shop HM, Zara, Uniqlo; 2) Marshalls in ATL close about 10 or 11:00pm :lol: ; 3) the trap houses want distressed jeans from elsewhere and 4) the HBCUs and Freak Nic have made that mall a less desirable destination.

I asked someone while I was there and they said the mall is overcharging for rent this time around, so they're pulling out all together. Also mentioned how they're the only stand alone RL/RRL store in the south east aside from the store in Miami that sells a particular line of clothing. I find it messed up, but there's been a lot of high end stores that popped up in that location of the mall since I moved, so I can see why they'd raise the rent.

I believe someone was asking about the cross flags being released this year..it says 1987..also saw this crest hoody that’s coming on the gram...things are looking good regarding releases...Ralph giving the people what they want

I'd risk my life for that striped cross flags hoody :pimp:

Can anyone tell me why IMGUR pics do not show here? I have used them before, been posting on forums for years, and can't get them to show..

Am I missing something?

Worked on Chrome...previewed post..all good...came back...all red X's...craziest forum layout I have ever experienced...surely I just need the secret code?

Last edited:
A few finds from last weekend...

c9RpUhi.jpg

s9lF1s2.jpg

gj73fWF.jpg

X9MHSki.jpg

Never seen this jacket before..blue camo snap out liner..nice details on the shell.

PqqupiB.jpg

2P7MOus.jpg

2amoMyl.jpg

Lining out:
ISGAob7.jpg

Double zipper:
qI3eC0e.jpg

Sleeves..
kwGvNWP.jpg

z8ihh0f.jpg

Bought this one too..
uIuhAKI.jpg

Double zipper:
IEaK7I2.jpg

8Ixzuj9.jpg

8eqUm8N.jpg

Last edited:
I believe someone was asking about the cross flags being released this year..it says 1987..also saw this crest hoody that’s coming on the gram...things are looking good regarding releases...Ralph giving the people what they want

494FF69D-6843-4350-A020-57AABFE64783.jpeg
48D44DA0-423B-433C-A1A5-0EC31418D303.jpeg

Yeah that was me. Happy they are dropping these flags. Hopefully it’s not limited at all

Oh dam, u remember that huh? Lol.

I really need to get more wear out of it, so much outerwear tho. Been going thru trying to see which items i can live with out.
No way could I forget that one, easily one of the best samples Ive seen. Im glad I have a shot at it this year, but the PL price will keep me away since Im content with the outwaer that I currently own. Take your time deciding what to keep. There's nothing worse than regretting selling something.

Back
Top Bottom