**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

anybody here close to the factory out in DC? I need the blue hoody with red POLO letters in B&T in a 3x. If anyone is going please let me know.

WP_20171226_16_56_50_Pro (2).jpg

3 pickups

loved all 3 but knew niche enough to wait. Got the purple label R sweatshirt for $250, the patchwork varsity jacket for $72 (slam dunk at that price) and the camo letterman sweater for $140. very happy about those prices.

Which of the USA/polo fleece hoodies is you guys fav?

I have the red/white POLO spellout from Macy’s and the blue USA spellout from RL.. almost got the black 1 but opted for the black/white Polo spell out crew neck instead

Which of the USA/polo fleece hoodies is you guys fav?

I have the red/white POLO spellout from Macy’s and the blue USA spellout from RL.. almost got the black 1 but opted for the black/white Polo spell out crew neck instead
Honestly the USA is my favorite as many others but the white polo spell out with navy blue lettering is straight flames

for those that have the USA fleece hoodies, did u go TTS or do they run big?

I think you’re safe to size down. I went TTS and posted a pic of the fit. I got 2 of the POLO spellout with the Macy’s sale recently and sized down hoping the fit is the same as the USA

&

Got this shirt at a sample sale a couple years ago. Not sure if they ended up producing it. I've seen a couple people with it.

whoever was looking for the patchwork Indian head

i know it came out. I saw it someplace once about a month ago. Can't figure out where that was tho...

did see this account selling it as well... Below retail, never bought from him... Maybe someone on here has and can vouch

wp_ss_20171227_0002.png

whoever was looking for the patchwork Indian head

i know it came out. I saw it someplace once about a month ago. Can't figure out where that was tho...

did see this account selling it as well... Below retail, never bought from him... Maybe someone on here has and can vouch

wp_ss_20171227_0002.png

That was me, good looks but I'm after xxl

Damn, Snow Beach is the 25th of next month?! They got no chill picking a date like that just like Stadium, haha! Think that's pay day for me though!

On another note, those of you in here that have worn the Retro Stadium Gear Caps (white & red) a few times, how are the prints holding up? Any early signs of cracking/flaws etc?

Back
Top Bottom