**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Copped this polo dog beanie. 1st time I've seen a French bulldog instead of a bear or poloman. 30% discount on macys.com
$42.45 shipped
Screenshot_20171201-171643.png
Screenshot_20171201-171719.png

Add some cheap beauty product and you'll get shipping for nearly 3 bucks.

Just got a call from my plug at Macy’s...they have matching T-shirt’s as well as hats for the bear hoodies...I will post pics once I get to the store

Just left Macy's! Table is being attacked and there is no XL in anything. Employees were also grabbing alot I guess for pre-orders or regulars. Managed to get the white hoody in XL.

The hoodies are long sleeve T-shirt’s with hoods on them. Not actual hoody material like the outlet ones. “hoodies” are $59.95 and T-shirt’s are $49.95 and hats are $49.95 as well.
F32D59C6-597D-4BF5-A57C-24086B4F694C.jpeg

Ok... so the reseller price isn't bad then

Do they fit like custom fit or are they more classic fit?

Ok... so the reseller price isn't bad then

Do they fit like custom fit or are they more classic fit?

4660231A-5535-4C0B-BC47-3BA6B3CFD0F8.jpeg

The T-shirt is custom slim fit but fits way better than the outlet bear T-shirt . It’s definitely not as narrow and long as the outlet ones nor is the collar stretched out either. The “hoody” seems to be more of a classic fit ..fits loose and falls right below my belt so it isnt too long either. I am keeping both in the same size because even though they are both different cuts they fit me pretty well..xl would be to big for me in the Tee shirt and super big for me in the hoody. I attached a photo so u could see that the T-shirt has the custom slim fit label while the hoody doesn’t

Just left Macy's! Table is being attacked and there is no XL in anything. Employees were also grabbing alot I guess for pre-orders or regulars. Managed to get the white hoody in XL.

Yeah i went to 2 Macy’s and the one where my plug works at told me some smaller sizes of the martini and flag bear left..hockey and 2G bear were gone..the other Macy’s I went to was the same..scattered sizes of the martini and flag bear. Crazy thing is that they just put these out today.

Btw if anyone was looking for the “POLO” spellout fleeces...right now they are $125 minus 25% plus an additional 30%..come out to $62! Great price for a solid hoody .

Yeah i went to 2 Macy’s and the one where my plug works at told me some smaller sizes of the martini and flag bear left..hockey and 2G bear were gone..the other Macy’s I went to was the same..scattered sizes of the martini and flag bear. Crazy thing is that they just put these out today.

Btw if anyone was looking for the “POLO” spellout fleeces...right now they are $125 minus 25% plus an additional 30%..come out to $62! Great price for a solid hoody .
I thought it was just the 30%? where are you getting this extra 25%?

I thought it was just the 30%? where are you getting this extra 25%?

Some items in store have 25% off plus the 30%...the spellout hoodies and patchwork shorts are some notable ones...they don’t have the additional 25% off on the site ..has to be in store. Bear stuff is only 30% off

Back
Top Bottom