**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Im really happy with my sui sweater as long as you size down and get the right fit its a really nice piece and even tho its not urbanoutfiiters demographic its gonna sell out probably by the end of the night and i do believe there is 10 percent promo for this If anyone has any leads on scarf please let me know thanks
It’s only gonna sell out because it was posted here and resellers saw it and posted it themselves while they buy up the inventory

I guarantee if it wasn’t posted, they wouldn’t have even known lol

It’s only gonna sell out because it was posted here and resellers saw it and posted it themselves while they buy up the inventory

I guarantee if it wasn’t posted, they wouldn’t have even known lol
Yeah your probably right I just hope anybody who really wants it can buy at retail i posted it for that reason only but the resellers are another story smh

Yeah your probably right I just hope anybody who really wants it can buy at retail at i posted it for that reason only but the resellers are another story smh
Yeah a lot of them lurk NT... I remember I posted the sui hat being back in stock and 20 min later a reseller had it posted then it was OOS again. It wasn’t even listed on the new arrivals page so you had to have known from either my post or doing the same thing I was doing to find out and that’s cuz I saved the link and kept clicking it to see if I could add to cart then it finally worked

They turned a hat that retailed for $98.50 to a hat for $250

Yeah a lot of them lurk NT... I remember I posted the sui hat being back in stock and 20 min later a reseller had it posted then it was OOS again. It wasn’t even listed on the new arrivals page so you had to have known from either my post or doing the same thing I was doing to find out and that’s cuz I saved the link and kept clicking it to see if I could add to cart then it finally worked

They turned a hat that retailed for $98.50 to a hat for $250
One reseller on IG keeps reducing the price of the hat. It went from $140 to $130 to $120 within a week. :rofl:
I guess it was sitting at those ridiculous prices.
Now resellers are getting nervous because they overextended themselves on the Crest. Prices are dropping to more reasonable near retail ($300 plus) instead of the wild $400-600.

I need the scarf! :angry:

Finally got these today, been waiting on a deal for a min but I'm glad I did, I have so many royal blue clothes.

Very nice pickup. That's the one with the number 3 and big cross x on back. There was also a green color one that season. Did you pick up the blue/white check from the previous season?

Said before when you first came in, cool to see a fellow BlackWatch Team enthusiast. Too bad haven't heard word what's going on with the series. Have practically every style and colorway past handful seasons.

They had iron on BlackWatch polos at the outlet when I went over the holiday. Kind of cheap feeling but was surprised to even see it there. I can see the appeal of the BW line but it was a little too much for me.

today polo.com sale is pretty good

some great items at 30% off

including the dipset sweater.
$350 instead of $500!

One reseller on IG keeps reducing the price of the hat. It went from $140 to $130 to $120 within a week. :rofl:
I guess it was sitting at those ridiculous prices.
Now resellers are getting nervous because they overextended themselves on the Crest. Prices are dropping to more reasonable near retail ($300 plus) instead of the wild $400-600.

I need the scarf! :angry:
Def need that scarf too since I got the hat.. I don’t need the sweater. I can get more wear out of the hat/scarf combo with various other things

new add pic 1.jpg
new add pic 2.jpg
mew add 3.jpg
stadium polo 1.jpg
stadium polo 2.jpg
sd polo 3.jpg
View attachment 2012611
sd polo 5.jpg
sd polo 6.jpg
View attachment 2012614 View attachment 2012615
polo 9.jpg
polo 10.jpg

WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM FROM A SELLER WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ITS REAL OR FAKE

Last edited:
Def need that scarf too since I got the hat.. I don’t need the sweater. I can get more wear out of the hat/scarf combo with various other things
Yeah, at $500 they can keep that sui sweater. If it was at the Crest price, I would do it. I don't understand why the scarf is so hard to find. Did they only produce 100? Did they only release at Prince Street? The RL store in here in L.A. doesn't get anything. I got tired of refreshing the screen at RL.com 86 million times hoping that it would drop. Someone told me to check out Farfetch. I went there and got nothing. After I get the scarf, I'm off of Polo until the big Spring drops.

I posted that I had a online shop that was selling the scarf for $160, didn't post in here due to lurking resellers. A few nters hit me up and was able to buy. Sorry you guys missed out!

hey guys, I wanna trade my size Large Plates Popover for a size Medium, surely a straight swap if both are DS with tags right?

I'm sending mine international so surely I should expect the recipient to send their M back without me having to cover their shipping costs... right?

I'm talking UK-US here too

hey guys, I wanna trade my size Large Plates Popover for a size Medium, surely a straight swap if both are DS with tags right?

I'm sending mine international so surely I should expect the recipient to send their M back without me having to cover their shipping costs... right?

I'm talking UK-US here too

larger sizes tend to command more of a premium, so if you're doing a straight trade he should be covering his shipping and you, yours.
if the trade doesnt happen for whatever reason, my friend is looking to purchase a L.

Didn't think the Aztec denim would sell out on Macy's. Was hoping to scoop under $200.
I feel you bro totally regretting it now had a XS in my cart waiting for it to go on sale it then it sold out. Hoping somebody returns a XS really wanted that piece. What size were you looking for?

WP_20171129_17_51_12_Pro (2).jpg

haven't seen this version of the RL logo before... On their ascot line, think this is a butter/bread plate.

not sure what its based on,reminds me of some of the metal work above doors on old buildings in Chicago.. frank Lloyd wright-ish or something. Almost tough to see the RL, but think it could be used as-is or reduced to just the center portion on some purple label stuff.

They had iron on BlackWatch polos at the outlet when I went over the holiday. Kind of cheap feeling but was surprised to even see it there. I can see the appeal of the BW line but it was a little too much for me.

The last season BlackWatch Team polos were weak. More like athletic wear with the cheap printed logos and details. But I did pickup the black/yellow and blue pair. Still nice design.

This one?

No different one. Also have that one.
Has a blue and white checkered look.
The most recent blue one is at top.

IMG_2962.JPG

young og in my opinion is one of the last few fly dudes in hiphop Surrounded by alot of goofys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom