**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Wish I could of been that lucky, I caught a size small at a Macy’s for below 200 in the spring time but I never seen it go for that low

Same, think i paid about the same. What im most salty about is not grabbing the burgundy preppy bear that dropped the same time (if im not mistaken). That thing hardly ever pops up in xxl and when it does its like 400. The grey one is even harder to come across

What's the 30% Macy's code?

RC2LK4

Good til the 4th

Same, think i paid about the same. What im most salty about is not grabbing the burgundy preppy bear that dropped the same time (if im not mistaken). That thing hardly ever pops up in xxl and when it does its like 400. The grey one is even harder to come across

RC2LK4

Good til the 4th

I still want the blue RLX bear sweater. I swear every time I saw it at a Macy’s plus a few other stores it was never for under retail. It was even a spot that was having a going out of business sale that had both those sweaters and he still wouldn’t put them on sale.

If anyone scooped a S.. i have extra XL and happy to trade..

RL trying to make insomniacs out of everyone SMH

Wanted to look out for active members in here. Was hit up only by several people who never posted. But no one really showed interest. Just throwing this out there. For who ever is quick with it...

Stadium Field Coat size L.... http://www.selfridges.com/US/en/cat...88&utm_term=na&utm_content=na&utm_campaign=na

Interesting read for sure....this was what I am curious about the most...

"the company will partner with more influencers in a campaign that will be revealed during the third or fourth quarter"

It would be dope to see that they reach out to "tastemakers" "cultural influencers" that definitely have and have had a pulse on the'Lo culture. Uncle Ralph keeps his ear to the street...that's why at the Stadium release on Prince there were so many Ralph Lauren Media taking pictures of OG pieces that people were wearing.

2532.jpeg
pls don't do the Wendy Williams fade to black

Need that alley oop.

30% off didn't work on polo.com

but the macys code works online or in person. Not sure when that expires. Used it on a crest Wednesday.

Expires the 4th

Ya rl. Com code donezo

Edit: rl code good til the 5th, guess they extended it

Last edited:
looks like the martini bear sweater is hitting factory stores now.

curious if its same as original, or if it's noticeably different... Assume sometimes they just fire up the line to make more, and its the same... But have seen times where something is noticeably lower quality. The bear looks like it has the same amount of detail as original tho, from pics.

curious if its same as original, or if it's noticeably different... Assume sometimes they just fire up the line to make more, and its the same... But have seen times where something is noticeably lower quality. The bear looks like it has the same amount of detail as original tho, from pics.

You know which outlet by chance?

I checked it out yesterday and it seems like the same sweater I got last year. I didn't notice it being any cheaper other than the price.

Martini tee secured. They didn't have the hockey hoody yet, but the way they had the navy crew stocked up Im not worried. They wouldn't let me use a coupon :smh:

Interesting read for sure....this was what I am curious about the most...

"the company will partner with more influencers in a campaign that will be revealed during the third or fourth quarter"

It would be dope to see that they reach out to "tastemakers" "cultural influencers" that definitely have and have had a pulse on the'Lo culture. Uncle Ralph keeps his ear to the street...that's why at the Stadium release on Prince there were so many Ralph Lauren Media taking pictures of OG pieces that people were wearing.

lil-yachty-press-neil-favila

lil-uzi-vert-interview-the-perfect-luv.jpg

Careful what you wish for

Lil uzi

Edit: seen theres two pics now :lol:

Both lol

:rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol: your avi makes that statement even funnier. I imagine everyone making that face when they see these new rappers

EDIT: I know its funny now but after seeing what happened to Nautica this wouldn't surprise me at all. Which is a shame cause I've always liked them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom