**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

was hoping to go Thursday just an hour before opening to Macy since the Ralph Lauren ig post gave that date, but a line now since yesterday just for the sweatshirt and the other pieces coming out ?

I just passed Macy's. It's a long line on the 34th side (the watch area entrance)

The savages going in...
20170926_095813.png

Just want one D*mn crewneck for personal at retail. PRL UK didn't even restock last night. That Macys pic bittersweet.

Edit: was told little bit over 400 items at store drop.

By 10:03 they only had a tee shirt left and some blue p wing hats. They let people buy more than 1 of the same item I believe since a few people I know had 2 or 3 jackets each

Great to see Macy's had these, rumors have Bloomingdale's up next for a stadium release.
The downside is that it's the same NY resellers that scored during the stadium collection launch, that are buying all the stock up at Macy's.

For those chasing the Bear Isle sweater, it looks like that is the top non-retro item on the hyped list.
IGers are throwing Wed IDs and size availability up the moment one becomes available.

Everything at Macy's is accounted for? ****** don't work? Smh. Y'all saved me a trip on my lunch break.

Thanks for the update on the Bloomingdale's release ... was hoping to get stuff from Macy's on the 28th, but couldn't adjust my schedule when the drop switched to the 26th.

Bloomies getting pieces for sure. But it's gonna be the same pieces that Macy's got.

Seems like the plates not dropping again unless carsons or whatever gets pieces from the collection.

Also doubt that stuff is dropping today and the 28th at that Macy's. Some people thinking this was a "test drop."

Back
Top Bottom