**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

the stadium pullover still got me scratching like Tyrone Biggums... was it ever up on the UK polo site?

I had it in my cart...with false hope of them shipping to the states. It was up for a few minutes before they were ghost

damn... I'm glad I got to cop the plate jacket, but the pully would've been the icing on the cake

US retail is only $195 too, i'm still holding the faith

All the older Polo fits normal or roomy. And being the Stadium line is a reproduction of the classics the fit will be classic unless specified. So don't size up unless you like a little room. Length is a whole other story though. With the pullover it seems if you want full length you are gonna have to size up which is gonna increase the baggy factor.

Macy's Del Amo has dedicated Security guards for the Polo Section now LOL... I saw them putting anti theft devices on all the GR Polo Zip up hoodies

All this Stadium talk...
IMG_6505.GIF

What pieces was everyone buying BEFORE this collection hit? What non-Stadium pieces are you trying to buy?

Last edited:
Still trying to plan for the PWing crewneck this week. But actually like the Purple Label version of the PWing polo rather than the Stadium one that I copped. Also curious about number #4 of the Limited Edition Series Polos. Managed to cop #3 patch Stadium one.
Miss the Black Watch Polo Team gear series.
Been into that last handful years.
Should have tried for the US Open Lineman one.

Attachments

• IMG_2641.JPG
    IMG_2641.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 31
All this Stadium talk...
IMG_6505.GIF

What pieces were everyone buying BEFORE all this collection hit? What non-Stadium pieces are you trying to buy?

I'm impatiently waiting on the Varsity jacket and fair isle bear to hit Rl.com

Also the other knits that were posted. Waiting on those, and got my eye on an Rrl piece or two but Def need one of those designer sales to pop up before I grab those lol

Last edited:
Since I've been buying stadium pieces, I've held off on other pieces that I know will still be there but I do want
The varsity, the color block hoody, Gene Kelly bear, James Dean Bear, Bowtie bear, and everything in the picture I posted

Attachments

• 20170924_021251.png
    20170924_021251.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 238
Since I've been buying stadium pieces, I've held off on other pieces that I know will still be there but I do want
The varsity, the color block hoody, Gene Kelly bear, James Dean Bear, Bowtie bear, and everything in the picture I posted

These three are a must for me

Back
Top Bottom