**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Anyone get a large pwing blow up ..and needs a medium lmk. Also I need to size trade the stadium tee as well as pwing polo..got mediums needed large..thanks in advance

114F0210-BF8E-402F-A7FF-9853C644D7E7.png

Good, I see the Selfridges link was posted. I just copped and was about to post. I need to know how these clothes are cut.

Good, I see the Selfridges link was posted. I just copped and was about to post. I need to know how these clothes are cut.

everything is pretty much Classic fit regardless of what any description say. now i don't know if thats 1992 classic fit or new classic fit of modern times. regardless wider, fuller cut in general

same thing happened to me initally, it gave me some error then i had to go through the process again. however item was still in my cart. did it second time and got selfridges order confirm immediately

I got the paypal confirm, but I checked my bank account and the money was still there... went back and ordered it again and the order showed up :nthat:

frankmatthews frankmatthews , you the real MVP

It'd be kinda weak/lame on RL's part if the patchwork Stadium Polo wasn't released online like the first two from the "Limited Edition Polo" have.

And I should've known this was gonna happen. I was up about 4:00 am the other night, going back & forth on should I hike into the city to post up outside of the store or not. I was this close to saying "screw it" and just making the trip, but opted not to at the last second. Now I find myself really wanting the Red shell jacket & white hat.

There was much more on selfridges before i posted it. Basically everything end had, didnt see the hats tho. Hoping for a .com exclusive

Back
Top Bottom