**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I know that outlets receive clothing from flagship stores that are out of season or just haven't sold. But how do you pick apart these types of clothes from the cheaply made mock ups. So you would physically have to have both garments in hand to see for yourself? Also as far as the TVs and other electronic appliances go; that tv that walmart is selling on black friday, claiming its the same one from the sony store even though the TV from Walmart is made with cheaper parts, with the two TVs have different serial numbers even though they are advertising same model how would you be able to tell that a well-made Sony didn't just sneak into Walmart? I can't see Walmarts TV having the same serial number

Re: Blk Fri TVs
The tvs will sometimes be store brand exclusive w/slightly different model/serial numbers. The specs are actually not most top grade.
Re: Clothes and accessories
Different cheaper materials used. Less finish details. Just styles you never see at regular dept stores.

All of us are telling you, older colleague is correct.
Nobody is going to say we're messing with you. Situation is just Facts. It's Business. Trust.

3C4D0080-692F-4789-9D9C-6E4C7B23692F.png 94B1DF99-FDBE-43FC-BA10-12911DC8E6AF.png
I respect hustle but resellers make it hard...:smh:
What a bozo.

These were up last week...crazy markups.

can anyone tell me if theses crew necks are legit polo sport ? i have never had or seen polo sport with "polo jeans" tags. I'm a little concerned because the letters are attached with a single thread from letter to letter also? thanks

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

can anyone tell me if theses crew necks are legit polo sport ? i have never had or seen polo sport with "polo jeans" tags. I'm a little concerned because the letters are attached with a single thread from letter to letter also? thanks

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
Definitely not legit by any means. Polo jeans label with polo sport on the chest...never happened...aside from that the quality is terrible and the labels are way off. I remember seeing these on canal st

Wait so you are telling me that Ralph is pretty much bringing the entire stadium collection back out?! So far we have seen the 92 plate polo, the navy wing jacket, the red wing sweatshirt, the white wing rugby, the patchwork rugby, the plate jacket, and the hats. What else does Ralph has up his sleeve? The plate parka? The Rasta plate tank? The cartoon button up? The plate shorts?!

WHAT IS RALPH UP TO ?!!!? Lol

Screenshot_20170909-235610.png
Screenshot_20170909-235629.png
Screenshot_20170909-235656.png

I hope this Stadium craze will be big enough to distract people from pieces I'm patiently waiting to release.

I know everyone including myself is trying to get the whole Stadium line...but..if you had to pick only 5 itees which ones would you be gunning for?

My list:
Rings hoodie
Plates pullover
Rings jacket
Javelin
Hurdles

I hope this Stadium craze will be big enough to distract people from pieces I'm patiently waiting to release.
...and to make collectors help me check some grails off my own list by selling them to me, so they can raise cash for the Stadium retros.

So far, it's doing just that. In a few short weeks I've been able to purchase 3 items that was chasing for years all because of Stadium retro hype. I would have never got a chance at any of these without the retro excitement. I know the sellers will regret letting them go once this the supply balances the demand.

All I need now is for people to leave the native cardigan were it is until clearance.

True. I think the hype has cause many people to grow inexcusably desperate to sell their old pieces for cheap to buy new "shiny" ones. That's fine by me. I hope all their credit cards are maxed out by the time my pieces drop:lol::

'P' Varsity Jacket
Both the Bearisle and James Dean Sweaters
Crested Turtleneck

After which, I can save until that flight suit drops next spring from Purple Label.

^^^^^^^^^I have my eye on the same pieces!
The Fair Isle/Bear Isle sweater
James Dean Sweater
Bear items are my wave, so I might let everyone else get swallowed by the Stadium hype. Hopefully,I will be able to calmly purchase these items with no competition. I think they drop in 2018, though.

James Dean Bear is a must have,
The P Wing polo & pullover would be nice.
Those three are my main hopes but if I get to see the stuff in person I'm sure the list will expand.

"P" Varsity jacket
Crest t-neck
Ski knit
Eagle knit hoodie
Fair isle bear (james dean is dope but i dont want another navy blue bear sweater)

^^^^^^^^^I have my eye on the same pieces!
The Fair Isle/Bear Isle sweater
James Dean Sweater
Bear items are my wave, so I might let everyone else get swallowed by the Stadium hype. Hopefully,I will be able to calmly purchase these items with no competition. I think they drop in 2018, though.

Got any pics?

I want these P wing items and a P Wing Hoody.
I have to see what bear sweaters drop. I don't like the cowboys bear that's out

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170910-134827.jpg
    Screenshot_20170910-134827.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom