**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Fam, I need some advice. I'm a pretty small guy (5'7, 125-130 lbs), and I've come across more than one occasion where my men's small shirts (not RL, just in general) still fit a bit weird on me, either too long are the short sleeves, or I feel as though the shirt feels baggy on me. I came across an article where a guy actually bought boys XL and they fit perfectly. Should I venture into this? Another thing is that it's cost effective
laugh.gif
Lift some dumbbells fam

Fam, I need some advice. I'm a pretty small guy (5'7, 125-130 lbs), and I've come across more than one occasion where my men's small shirts (not RL, just in general) still fit a bit weird on me, either too long are the short sleeves, or I feel as though the shirt feels baggy on me. I came across an article where a guy actually bought boys XL and they fit perfectly. Should I venture into this? Another thing is that it's cost effective :lol:

Lift some dumbbells fam
I am lol that's why I'm a little cautious with the XL shirts and them getting small

Fam, I need some advice. I'm a pretty small guy (5'7, 125-130 lbs), and I've come across more than one occasion where my men's small shirts (not RL, just in general) still fit a bit weird on me, either too long are the short sleeves, or I feel as though the shirt feels baggy on me. I came across an article where a guy actually bought boys XL and they fit perfectly. Should I venture into this? Another thing is that it's cost effective :lol:
Are you getting standard fit or custom fit shirts? Cause imo that right there will make a huge difference as to how the shirt fits

Standard fit is no bueno. Strictly custom on this side, still might take the sides in an extra inch if it's a really dope shirt.

Last edited:
Need to hit up the outlet seeing all these bear pieces 
smokin.gif

Too bad the nearest one to me is the Livermore one and that place never has anything good...

Need to hit up the outlet seeing all these bear pieces :smokin

Too bad the nearest one to me is the Livermore one and that place never has anything good...
I would say shoot up to Vacaville but might be a drive for you plus the sizes in these bear pieces seem really limited...

I would say shoot up to Vacaville but might be a drive for you plus the sizes in these bear pieces seem really limited...
Thanks bro, I live in a spot thats pretty far from Gilroy or Vacaville, so would like to know if their inventory is any good.

Those bear sweaters won't go on any type of sale? I like the one I saw at jj yesterday but 400 ain't happening

Thanks bro, I live in a spot thats pretty far from Gilroy or Vacaville, so would like to know if their inventory is any good.
Vacaville inventory is limited from what I saw. They gettin stuff in jus not many in each size. I'm 5 mins away from the Vacaville location so if you want me to check on anything for you, jus hit me....

Vacaville inventory is limited from what I saw. They gettin stuff in jus not many in each size. I'm 5 mins away from the Vacaville location so if you want me to check on anything for you, jus hit me....
Yee for sure bro, I appreciate it. Yeah the closest to me is Livermore and the selection is weak there and prices are pretty high for an "outlet".

Do codes/coupons work on bear items?

Yee for sure bro, I appreciate it. Yeah the closest to me is Livermore and the selection is weak there and prices are pretty high for an "outlet".

Do codes/coupons work on bear items?
Yea I used a 20% coupon yesterday...

I'm 5'9 and about 125lbs, use to do custom fit small in polo but recognized some shirts would be still a little big so once they started listed XS in men's on the polo site or Macy's I started buying XS and they fit better and right mostly custom fit and recent bear sweater I purchased were XS. So try XS in men's.

Fam, I need some advice. I'm a pretty small guy (5'7, 125-130 lbs), and I've come across more than one occasion where my men's small shirts (not RL, just in general) still fit a bit weird on me, either too long are the short sleeves, or I feel as though the shirt feels baggy on me. I came across an article where a guy actually bought boys XL and they fit perfectly. Should I venture into this? Another thing is that it's cost effective
laugh.gif
I'm "vertically challenged" and wear a kids XL just fine

Those bear sweaters won't go on any type of sale? I like the one I saw at jj yesterday but 400 ain't happening

I mean they will, probably not anytime before new years though I'm guessing. Not really familiar with jimmy jazz but in prior years they seemed to sit at full price longer than usual in the dept. stores. More of a question of will any be still be around to go on sale by then. Still not for certain if macys and bloomies will even get em this year. I gotta believe herald square and 59th street will have at least some since u in the city that never sleeps.

I mean they will, probably not anytime before new years though I'm guessing. Not really familiar with jimmy jazz but in prior years they seemed to sit at full price longer than usual in the dept. stores. More of a question of will any be still be around to go on sale by then. Still not for certain if macys and bloomies will even get em this year. I gotta believe herald square and 59th street will have at least some since u in the city that never sleeps.
I'm in no rush to buy it and will only cop at the right time for the right price. For four bills they can keep it

I'm in no rush to buy it and will only cop at the right time for the right price. For four bills they can keep it

I can feel that, I'll pay no more than 2. Even then, i could pass.

Back
Top Bottom