**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I had those 50% coupons ,too. I bought mad gear at Ontario Mills and Camarillo. Outerwear, blazers, Indian head varsity jacket, cologne, and cookie boots (before they discontinued footwear at Camarillo). I always waited for cool cashiers because some haters would try to curve you if they felt you were buying too much stuff. 

Yeah it's almost that time. I heard someone saying last year it was fake...not sure if it was but they honored it when I used it. Hopefully we're blessed again this year.

Yeah it's almost that time. I heard someone saying last year it was fake...not sure if it was but they honored it when I used it. Hopefully we're blessed again this year.
Naw they weren't fake. I received one via email a little after the first one popped up when we all questioned it. Haven't seen one since then tho

My local outlet had no bear items except the socks that were mentioned earlier...was partly glad tho. No money spent lol...

I was in Minneapolis when last year's coupon dropped, and used it one time. Handed the phone over to my girl's sister and the manager went off on the internal system telling her staff there were customers in the store trying to redeem a fake coupon from the internet. Great times. :lol:

We pulled it off a link straight from the RL server though. I remember that.

Last edited:
Just came back from the outlet and copped a sweater and a vest with a hood with the 30% coupon. They had a bunch of polo bear stuff like those hoody, polo and sweater. The sweater was crazy overpriced. Had to pass for 300

I think the general consensus is that we are going to pass on the $300 price for the ski bear at the factory store level. I predict that it will be put on sale for $199. However, it seems that every store has one size run so RL is trying to bait customers into paying full price with the illusion that quantities are limited. Kind of the fast fashion / Zara/HM business model : buy it now because it might not be here next week and we ain't restocking either!

I believe the new RL CEO is quickly installing this sales model after closely studying the cash cows at the brand. Maybe he figures there are a lot of suckers that will pay any price...but everyone (including myself) on this blog is trying to stack coupons with the markdown. I stack or pass.

You'd think they'd be smart enough by now to stop putting sweaters on hangers and to fold them and put em on a table especially after the duck sweaters being all stretched out. Idiots.

Anyone know if most of the fall items are on the website yet? Looks like trash so far.

^thats the worst. I brought up it up to the manager at my local last year cause the duck sweater and a sweater with the flag in the front neck and and shoulders was messed up. She or someone ended up folding the rest they had...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I agree . Most of the Fall product has been lackluster. There is nothing Rugby-inspired, few key pieces to covet or save for. 

Most of the Fall product has been lackluster.

Honestly, the last year or two has been brutal. Outlet even worse.

Lake Placid was probably the last time in recent memory where I bought a lot off stuff from one season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom