**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

YOU HAVE TO SEND 1 of THOSE ITEMS FROM EACH OF THOSE THREE CATEGORIES

THE LESS PEOPLE WHO PARTICIPATE, THE BETTER!!!

Most likely the people who participate already have the Stuff or can easily get it.

quality over quantity....

anyway:

The young cowboy, Travis Scott in that tiger head varsity celebrating his #1 album...

Last edited:
@SneakerPimp2k8  if its under retail, I'm in brooklyn and meet you right now lol. on a different note I'm thinking about doing the gift exchange only because I really like things like that. Only issue is that I spend a lot of time trying to find something nice and under up going to hard. I refuse to be known as "that guy" who gives bad gifts

I knows it's an older piece so do I have any chance of finding this in xxl? A quarter zip with a hood is everything i want in a sweatshirt :lol:. And it's a plaid hood to top it off

Also I really wish this was soccer instead of rugby. PSFC is :pimp: :pimp: .. I don't watch rugby or anything so id feel a bit weird wearing this

Last edited:
I knows it's an older piece so do I have any chance of finding this in xxl? A quarter zip with a hood is everything i want in a sweatshirt
laugh.gif
. And it's a plaid hood to top it off

Also I really wish this was soccer instead of rugby. PSFC is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. I don't watch rugby or anything so id feel a bit weird wearing this
i don't see a problem. i never watch polo either.

Bear is dope, quality is on point, nothing bad to say about this sweater

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Unfortunately I will no longer be doing orders of any kind due to some unforeseen circumstances, if anything changes, you guys will be the first to know, thanks for the support gents, always a pleasure and not one bad transaction :smokin

Last edited:
Your pics are always making me want to pull the trigger on wish list items. The Tuxedo Bear looks very nice, I just can't get over the sitdown bear legs that he's standing on.

This sweater will be the single reason for profit margin gains this quarter for RL

If anyone has or sees the grey wool Teddy and/or the Macy's maroon joint from '14 in an M or L please hit me.

Last edited:
Anyone wear xxl? Found a listing for 2 bear sweaters (navy us flag and maroon), got the navy already but have been looking for the maroon. If anyones interested in the navy and down to go halves with me let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Bear is dope, quality is on point, nothing bad to say about this sweater

Untitled by KushDryGoods, on Flickr

Unfortunately I will no longer be doing orders of any kind due to some unforeseen circumstances, if anything changes, you guys will be the first to know, thanks for the support gents, always a pleasure and not one bad transaction :smokin

Ugh, great pic.

Sad to hear about the orders thing. I was just gonna hit you up for something super important, still! Really appreciated the link on the RLX bear though. :smokin

Does anyone know where I can find more Purple Label (equestrian) polos? Besides eBay and the RL site.

Thanks SMB - awaiting a restock still

Not sure if this has or hasn't been posted, if you guys alread read, disregard

Fwd: The Decline Of Premium American Fashion Brands. What Happened, Ralph And Tommy? - Fast Company https://apple.news/AJYIO9CuLT1-CIL4UBZLB5A

Asiatic - Hopefully it can be handled in the future man, great working with you bro.

Last edited:
As for that person stating there's a possible red martini/tuxedo sweater on the horizon, there is a pair of matching red socks (along with the black ones), for whatever that's worth. Perhaps that's how the thought came about in the 1st place.

LO HEADS:

For anyone interested, I just left the factory store at Ontario Mills (Los Angeles). Today they stocked a few styles of the Polo bear socks: Flag Bear, Preppy Bear and Martini Bear. They also have the arrowhead socks. So check your local outlet but do it quick because dudes were grabbing multiples, in utter disbelief that they are in the outlet. These are styles from Spring 2016. With my 25% off coupon, I bought every style for less than $10 each.

One more thing: I spoke to the store manager and she said that there will be a major Polo Bear event at factory stores in about two weeks (early October). She did not specify what products will drop but she hinted that it may be bear sweaters from last year. She did not say if they will be at select stores across America but check your local. They will for sure drop in L.A.

Just trying to help the fam; as fashion culture rejects and disses all things RL for Fear of God and Yeezy, I'm staying with LO. Let's all eat good this holiday.

Back
Top Bottom