**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yall missed out last year when the camo jackets were at the outlets and they had the 50% off one item going. I think I got mine for around $70-80

That's a camo shirt fits TTS

That jacket from last year was fire, mad I slept on it during the 50 there was so much heat that season
hope we can score another 50 during fall winter

Don't forget to follow me on IG @math_shoes for the upcoming RL items

Question.

Does Demin & Supply fit TTS?

Honestly, its too vague of a question, you just have to go to the store or Macys and try certain things on. Some shirts were oversized, some fit perfect. You can't look at any item and be able to tell.

Question.

Does Demin & Supply fit TTS?
Honestly, its too vague of a question, you just have to go to the store or Macys and try certain things on. Some shirts were oversized, some fit perfect. You can't look at any item and be able to tell.
I can def agree with his detailed explanation, that's RL in general for me tho lol.

For me, XL has been on point in D&S for me for the past few months.

Great pics ^
I'm loving the R&G shirt.

I'm really liking the cardigan, but $1500 is a bit much when there's so many items from past seasons that I would rather own.
I'll catch them all sometime during the clearance sale if they stick around.

I don't think that anything that RALPH LAUREN puts out is true to size; probably my biggest complaint when it comes to their clothing is their sizing and how all over the place it is.

Your safest bet is going to a Macy's or RL store and trying it on.

The cardigan is nice, but I don't love it. I really like the Aztec overshirt, it's fleece with a quilted lining.

Back
Top Bottom