**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Big and tall section at the Riverhead Outlet. Southwestern hoodies in stock. 40% off plus the 50% off coupon brought it to around $67. Had the puffer vest posted prior above. Reindeer sweaters as well. Duck sweaters sold out.

Kan you post pics of the Reindeer sweater ?

Naw B it was one of those rare occasions, stuffed in between a whole buncha ish on the racks. I recognized the pattern looked at the price n it was done dilly. Some corney ******** got it on Amazon, but Duke wants like 12 hundo pffffff!

Appreciate the response

You preferred Levis in the past?
Yes I love Levis since I always struggle to find jeans that made for an athletic build. I went with the Polo vintage jeans and I really like the fit. It looks like they are going to work out nicely.

Ahh okay gotcha, every pair of pants I buy these days I tailor, nothing straight from RL fits exactly how I want them to.

Good cops on the discounts fellas

I was also able to find the Southwestern hoodie.. with the discount, ended up being in the $65 range. I was a bit between sizes on it though.. it's a little loose around the waist. Anybody tried doing a delicate wash on it to tighten things up a bit? What's good?

Wow kopped this sweater back in '11 ( Thx Bro) They had a green one with red white Reindeer's i'm looking for

Definitely a dope sweater. Hope you're able to hunt down the one you want. 
I cooped f this sweater at the Jackson NJ outlet the other week for like $104.... wish I woulda knew about that 50% off coupon! Lol
If you haven't worn it yet,I'd say return it and repurchase with the disco. Scored mine for $56 a few weeks ago.

Duck sweater in The Crossings Premium Outlet in Tannersville, PA but only in a size small. I need a medium. SmH

Edit.... bought it anyway in a small for $42.49. I couldn't pass that up. Merchandise is ringing up full price so make sure if it's on sale to let them rescan your item. The duck sweater is on sale for $84.99 plus an additional 50% off with coupon so it's $42.49.

There is no red or blue puffer vest here except for big and tall sizes. Also regular puffer vests are now 50% off. Red, blue, green, and black.

Last edited:
Mens promos stayed essential the same this week..gonna be same thru 12/3 hardly any change..women's most full price items 30%...NO 30/40% THE ENTIRE STORE OFF DURING THANKSGIVING ..any questions lemme know

Mens promos stayed essential the same this week..gonna be same thru 12/3 hardly any change..women's most full price items 30%...NO 30/40% THE ENTIRE STORE OFF DURING THANKSGIVING ..any questions lemme know
No 30% off entire store on blk Friday?? I was told it would be...

I feel like they relabeled this from last year and dropped it in the outlets too. $256 or so.

If it's not the same jacket, there's one there currently that's very similar.

Back
Top Bottom