**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Really want both of these shirts.but i have other priorities at the moment. Kind of leaning towards the Rugby shirt. Figure I can get the Polo shirt down the road off E-Bay. You can also stack a student coupon code along with the 30% off on Rugby. shirt comes up to like $88 bucks meanwhile the polo one is $105

They do the black ryder wallet every year. At the end of the season call the NYC RRL Store and ask what's left, they might put them on markdown, unless the SA informs you that its a staple which remains in stock all year round. if you go back a couple pages you will see a Brown Embossed RRL Leather Ryder I posted, it says "RRL Brotherhood" on the face. There were very limited quantities of this Brown Ryder online, and I am not sure they hit stores. It has been YEARS since a brown ryder wallet was released (unless you count last fall's "croc ryder" which ticketed at $1200 ).

Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try later on.

Kickz- Love these cord cargos. I think that I remember an olive green suede version of those a few years back.

Polo Sport- nice pick up on the beacon.

Jay Rock- the two cashmere bear sweaters that you're holding let's us know long ago that you're holding heat.

TDot- Thanks for the posting the sale page, I got a very nice price adjustment on the items that I purchased last week.
Now I have to put it away so that I don't give it back to Ralph.

Welcome back RFX.

481812_10151542127527627_696318650_n.jpg

might have to call tomorrow to try and get a price adjustment with that student discount

I'm thinking about the same. :lol:

EDIT: Just tried, that student code only work for Rugby. I thought it could be used on RL too. :lol:

Last edited:
Had this sitting around for a good year and a half after wearing it once cause it was too big. A female friend of mine suggested that I get it tapered and I'll be damned, it came out great! Fits perfect! Only cost me $20

jay we still waiting to see some collection flicks! i remember you posting a few back on ISS but we need to see more!

i had to pause this vid a few dozen times to peep all the gems

lol man whatever i had posted up on ISS was really nothing. anybody who's seen my collection pics elsewhere was never even all of my collection smh. problem is that i have so much and i'm too lazy to take everything out, unfold, take a pic then fold and put back in storage. that's my dude pirate in that video. i know of one of the other collectors but the other not really. that's pretty dope how they combined their stuff to put that together.

Co-signed. What's up Jay?

the game needs J A M E S! what's up my G? everything good?

Jay Rock- the two cashmere bear sweaters that you're holding let's us know long ago that you're holding heat.
yes sir. thank you kindly.

i had to pause this vid a few dozen times to peep all the gems

the most interesting thing to me was the red satin looking jacket he was wearing at the end with the tuxedo bear on the back? 

anybody know anything about it? or is it some kind of custom?

anyway rep on posting that video ---really nothing I would want or wear but I do appreciate the history and the love that most have for these historic pieces

i know a few dudes that can actually go toe - to - toe w/his collection, myself included *toots airhorn*
in other news, he's named one of the pieces wrong. a shame at that, especially for being such a powerful piece that he has.

i remember seeing a picture of your closet and it was bugged out

Last edited:
This blazer has become a holiday tradition for me...My set up for Turkey Day,

RL Purple Label Patchwork Wool Blazer with Suede Elbow Patches
RL Purple Label Plaid Oxford Shirt
RL Polo Silk Hound Flag
RL Purple Label Riding Trousers with Seude Accents and
RL Military Dual Buckle Boots

Have a great Thanksgiving Holiday NTRL

Last edited:
Made Exclusively for Harvard University
Nothing special to be honest. My alma mater has a special account with Polo as well.

My question wasn't answered before, but to the VGA guys, why is the forum so dead? I was hoping to make an inquiry thread in the B/S forum.

My question wasn't answered before, but to the VGA guys, why is the forum so dead? I was hoping to make an inquiry thread in the B/S forum.

i can formulate my own reasons why it's a ghost town now. i can't speak for the others but i'm sure many would agree with me. if you are asking that question then you must not have been very active on the site.

anyhow, why don't you still make an inquiry thread then? there are people who still frequent the site, they just don't post. what exactly are you looking for?

for the rugby fans, a SA told me that its up in the air r.e. a spring collection before they close up shop. i had thought they would push one out but he said that wouldnt give much time to sell it before they close.

Decided to take advantage off the Rugby sale and the student discount and picked up these two rugby's for the low.

also scooped this patch to throw on the second rugby        

Decided to take advantage off the Rugby sale and the student discount and picked up these two rugby's for the low.

What did the total come out to on that red rugby? I was considering pulling the trigger but felt it was overpriced to begin with. Marked it up to mark it down kinda thing.

What did the total come out to on that red rugby? I was considering pulling the trigger but felt it was overpriced to begin with. Marked it up to mark it down kinda thing.
With tax and shipping the total was $96.00 for the red rugby

New Student code is STUD13821

Back
Top Bottom