**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Hmm not sure when fam. They said it was a security issue

Yeah, I just made a return and I only use PayPal. They just be talking... Saying anything.

Jus straight return or exchange?

Both. I had an exchange on one item and returned another. Seperate transactions. On the return they put it on my debit card (other option was a gc) and they made me pay the shipping cost.

Interesting. Well none the less I got what I ordered for cheaper and free next day so can't complain much...

Same as smoke dog. Never had that problem.

shout out to the euro turtleneck peeking through. everyone wants the new CHAPS shirt, errr... i mean POLO.

Lol. In not even mad at it. Seen better pics of the shirt minus the hipster model. **** they bought back scribs and cookies from 20 + years ago..... At this point it is what it is.

Check your local tj maxx

C'mon Son, y'all know you're gonna copp the shirt at heavy discount with all the future RL discount codes, then gonna wear it out on the town. Don't front LOL.

I'll cop it at heavy discount no doubt lol. It's just not on my top things to get. I wouldn't be mad if I missed out on it to say the least.

Last edited:
I'll cop it at heavy discount no doubt lol. It's just not on my top things to get. I wouldn't be mad if I missed out on it to say the least.
I know what you mean. I won't give top dollar money for that shirt. Since @jayrockslo pretty much killed had to make me look at it twice smh

Where do y'all cop most of your stuff from?

I got a couple pieces I've picked up over the years..nothin too serious..
Been feeling the hoodies\sweatshirts with the bear

for some reason rl website wont load for me when i click on an item to put in my cart--- when i change it to uk it works, smh

Back
Top Bottom