**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Let me interrupt y'all's pologate flourishings with my little outlet pick up lol. outlet had this for $40 last week...

Lol mine gets here today. This might have been my greatest online score ever. I just knew they'd cancel every single order. Next time I'm getting overnight shipping on anything like this.

You talking about this wallet that was destroyed by this guy

Ahh. That dog life! I've had my dog for about 8 years, and overall I've been lucky. She chewed up a pair of Mowabb Air Safari 87s shortly after we got her. She also chewed into the plastic on a pair of RL sunglasses few years ago. But, overall, not too bad. My wife has actually caught it worse.

Last edited:
My dogs are too smart they are on their best behavior when people are around but when we are a sleep or away from the house that's when they have their fun. This dude is a couch potato for like 80% of the time but the second we leave him alone he gets into something. It's actually pretty funny but if you pay enough attention go him during the day u can see him thinking about what he's gonna due when the coast is clear. Dude was starring down some Oakley's I use for work about 3 hours one day , I though it was the lenses that intrigued him, as soon as I went to shower he was climbing on top of the sofa to reach them. My great Dane is more bossy though the fool barks at you when he wants to be rubbed or petted and will not sleep unless it's on the couch or my bed.

Ive been looking for this parka for months! Where did you cop? Its been off the RL site for a while, and Macys doesnt carry it any longer either.

That parka is clearly from the now discontinued "polo sport" line this coat hasn't been in production for minimum 8+ yrs, so it wouldn't be at any current retail or RL websites or stores

That parka is clearly from the now discontinued "polo sport" line this coat hasn't been in production for minimum 8+ yrs, so it wouldn't be at any current retail or RL websites or stores
\

Dont be a smartass. There's the taffetta which I guess is similar. I'm not an RL connoisseur.. so I dont stay up on discontinued styles.

I have to say 2014 Ralph Lauren spring line so far is pretty dope, beautiful colors and a lot of different and classic styles to choose from (Prep, Native prints, varsity...etc)

From novice to vets collectors alike, whether it's vintage or recent, if you had to choose only one Ralph Lauren collection line you would like to have in completion which would it be or tell me a piece from a collection your missing and must have? It could be from RRL, Rugby, Polo Sport, Polo (blue)...etc

As for me since I'm so old school, I'd have to choose a line from vintage about early 90's ( I think vintage is about maybe 10yrs+ IMO) and I would have to go with 1992 stadium / varsity line...to me everything in that line is classic and iconic. From the colors to the now iconic p wing symbol...I only have a few and I mean a few pieces, but if I lost my collection in a fire, I would hope to retain those items...

\

Dont be a smartass. There's the taffetta which I guess is similar. I'm not an RL connoisseur.. so I dont stay up on discontinued styles.

Far from a smart as, I'm nobody, so pay me no mind...just some info about the coat, no worries Ralph Lauren make parkas almost every fall/winter.

\

what you are looking for is the Down Himal Parka, and yes it is likely not in stores anymore. They will make more next year, maybe not in the orange color you are looking for though.

I don't mean selling for the 65% off. If I purchased something for $500 and got it 65% off and I can't fit it, why keep it? I can take off $50 from retail, place it on here, SF, or where ever and still make a nice profit.

Advice taken. Off goes the Tiger Jacket to the Marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom