**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

In my neck of the woods at Short Hills huh? Haha at least get a picture of the back...and also gents, this piece is limited out of 324 and is not for sale until the opening ceremonies. We pulled it off the sales floor and keep your fingers crossed for a men's limited edition Olympic sweater.

I WAS looking forward to this sweater, but it have to agree with SMB...the execution is terrible....so for me the last winter Olympic line worth copping IMHO is the 2010

SBP - Thanks my man, will do

RRLegend- You were 100% correct with your review of the items, as good as they look the materials aren't great and they didn't wow me, it feels pretty average and I mean it in the sense that RRL is supposed to be that next level, as in the difference between regular RL denim or cargos versus RRL. I love both pieces but worth retail, no way. I only grabbed them so fast because of the 150 off 500 sale which made them fairly priced for me and thats with my discount. As for fitment, it seemed standard to me

SDS - Let me know bro, or anyone else in need of assistance, and no it isn't distressed, just a washed gray color, I say true to size, tan jacket is a bit snug, If you don't dress fitted you may want to size up

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply, I actually fold them over wooden hangers, doesn't make them stretch at all and has been working out fine, I know most people say its best to fold them but I need to see my options when I open my closet and wouldn't want them tucked away in bins.

thanks

Anyone think the sell is going to have one more reduction or is this 20% with the already reduced prices looking like the last one?

Dying to get the cadwell jacket...

How's the fit on that?
I got a L so it fits me perfect.

Just for reference all my other ralph lauren jackets are a L and I usually stick with custom fit shirts/rugby's in a L. If its classic fit I usually get a M. So I guess its TTS.

And even if there's a little extra room around the torso area you could adjust it. 

Doubt I would use it though. 

I got a L so it fits me perfect.

Just for reference all my other ralph lauren jackets are a L and I usually stick with custom fit shirts/rugby's in a L. If its classic fit I usually get a M. So I guess its TTS.

And even if there's a little extra room around the torso area you could adjust it. 

Doubt I would use it though. 

Te bein, gracias....

Anyone think the sell is going to have one more reduction or is this 20% with the already reduced prices looking like the last one?

Who knows, the bigger concern is the sizes that will remain available, thats what I check for…. Right now in a lot of the good stuff, there are no sizes, especially pants

I do a custom search so that it filters items by size (small) and the fricking items that RL.com filters have absolutely no smalls....Large and Up....:smh:

Back
Top Bottom