**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

1724459237523.png

This Letterman is tough ngl
1724459325752.png

954A0AEF-A8ED-49DF-BDB1-2C90E013D8D7.jpeg

Man this week was vanglorious 🔥🔥 haven’t wore any lo this whole summer,got rid of a lot and bought nothing!! Last week the north face held a launch party at their soho nyc store (drinks ,free bees and snacks 👌🏾) for the climb festival the following Saturday (did not attend because I was elsewhere..) I rock my limited edition Sean price purple “p-wing” tee from 2015 still crispy by timeless truth (o-prime & solace) and got up with my peoples the gore-tex horders and had a blast.
E4B5719D-ABB2-40B2-AE94-AFFD77052227.jpeg
22233A38-0FB2-4E3F-BCA0-4ED95798D866.jpeg

Now on Saturday I was in Harlem at the graffiti hall of fame 44th two day (sat,sun) event at 106 & park. Man that was sponsored by snipes this year (More feebes yeah!) I was most definitely in my creative element. No biting allowed and every one was getting busy. The 1st day Group home Cory guns ghost face and diamond d large professor and The Who’s who from the graffiti world was in the building
These rl cargo shorts came in handy because of all these dam pockets. I blazed so many blackbooks it felt like old times. This pick I’m blazing artist jake el Diablo (who does a lot of polo themed graffiti) book while he was live panting
26D50044-5C79-40CA-97A9-183563653919.jpeg
B364A81B-34DA-406C-965A-D841CB6D7766.jpeg

I have not ran around like I did this summer in a min and it felt good all things considered. Hope everyone had a great / safe summer as things whine’s down 😎 stay creative and sucker free.
Oh be on the look out for something for Dallas penn coming next month 💜

Last edited:
So the only difference is the inside tag with the Ralph Lauren Yankee bear sweater between the old release and the new one? Still have mine on ice in storage. Never thought that would release again tbh. Might keep that one on ice and buy this one to wear. These new yankee hoodies are a pass for me I hate those front pockets, the originals are definitely better.

Last edited:
Can anyone legit check this Snow Beach pullover? I got an issue with the tag, bottom sleeve patch and the overall yellow color.

Attachments

• IMG_1750.jpeg
    IMG_1750.jpeg
    968.7 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1749.jpeg
    IMG_1749.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1748.jpeg
    IMG_1748.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1747.jpeg
    IMG_1747.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1746.jpeg
    IMG_1746.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1745.jpeg
    IMG_1745.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1744.jpeg
    IMG_1744.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1743.jpeg
    IMG_1743.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Can anyone legit check this Snow Beach pullover? I got an issue with the tag, bottom sleeve patch and the overall yellow color.
Other details? Zippers and hardware are usually a dead giveaway, real RL almost always has fully "polo" or "RL" branded hardware including the draw string ends, or YKK for a retro like this. Didn't know these were widely faked, I don't see the money being in it to bootleg a piece this complex. Better bootlegger ROI on pony stuff

Last edited:

Man this week was vanglorious 🔥🔥 haven’t wore any lo this whole summer,got rid of a lot and bought nothing!! Last week the north face held a launch party at their soho nyc store (drinks ,free bees and snacks 👌🏾) for the climb festival the following Saturday (did not attend because I was elsewhere..) I rock my limited edition Sean price purple “p-wing” tee from 2015 still crispy by timeless truth (o-prime & solace) and got up with my peoples the gore-tex horders and had a blast.

Now on Saturday I was in Harlem at the graffiti hall of fame 44th two day (sat,sun) event at 106 & park. Man that was sponsored by snipes this year (More feebes yeah!) I was most definitely in my creative element. No biting allowed and every one was getting busy. The 1st day Group home Cory guns ghost face and diamond d large professor and The Who’s who from the graffiti world was in the building
These rl cargo shorts came in handy because of all these dam pockets. I blazed so many blackbooks it felt like old times. This pick I’m blazing artist jake el Diablo (who does a lot of polo themed graffiti) book while he was live panting

I have not ran around like I did this summer in a min and it felt good all things considered. Hope everyone had a great / safe summer as things whine’s down 😎 stay creative and sucker free.
I'm disappointed in myself for not having grabbed one of those Sean P-Wing shirts when they dropped.

Looks dope wish there was more of a community for this kind of thing In Massachusetts. There was a polo photo in Harvard Square a few years ago & Thirstin Howls cousin had a small event in either Boston or JP a couple of years ago other than that not much else.

Looks dope wish there was more of a community for this kind of thing In Massachusetts. There was a polo photo in Harvard Square a few years ago & Thirstin Howls cousin had a small event in either Boston or JP a couple of years ago other than that not much else.
It was a dope gathering. You talking about Fred hill. Yeah it was more active some years ago. North face actually contributes and supports these type of events unlike some we know of .that part was the kick of to a climbing event that was on the pier in Brooklyn on Saturday,I seen the pick and it looked crazy

It was a dope gathering. You talking about Fred hill. Yeah it was more active some years ago. North face actually contributes and supports these type of events unlike some we know of .that part was the kick of to a climbing event that was on the pier in Brooklyn on Saturday,I seen the pick and it looked crazy
Yeah if they wanna steal your ideas with no credit I doubt Ralph would ever support those type of events 👎

Other details? Zippers and hardware are usually a dead giveaway, real RL almost always has fully "polo" or "RL" branded hardware including the draw string ends, or YKK for a retro like this. Didn't know these were widely faked, I don't see the money being in it to bootleg a piece this complex. Better bootlegger ROI on pony stuff
I saw one batch of counterfeits, the Snow Beach letters were very glossy.

Attachments

• IMG_7471.jpeg
    IMG_7471.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 454
Back
Top Bottom