**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

IMG_3077.jpeg

Ahh I miss the shopping sprees. At the outlet mall rn so I guess I will pop in, but there will be no sprees.

the olympic gear is tough... I like that one jacket but not for a rack... but that baseball jacket will be copped

Have you ever Attempted to reach out to Ralph to give them design ideas? That jackets 🔥 stuff like that would breath new life into the brand.

Don’t think they don’t see everything that’s going on. And I agree with you

Thank you
Appreciate that 🤜🏾🤛🏾
This isn’t a B**** and mone post this for the real creators to understand when you are the truth that you overstand (1) someone is always watching ya ish (2) someone is always ready to “barrow “ ya style and don’t give credit and act like they don’t even know who you are or what they did when called out. No reach no stretch, I know my ….when I see it. Know your worth and never stop creating new S****. Always be a 1of1
I started work on this jacket March 9th 2022 and finished March 26 2022. Rl has never used the 68 Mexico Olympic Games anything not a layout nothing 😏 I always peep game. To the creators always stay sucker free in this lollipop *** world. Not the first time and it won’t be the last. They bit the ***** of the logo I did for my BCC4LIFE dog tags layout design ,see I keep everything so as the kids say I got receipts. I know my worth and will continue to go bizmark in everything I do. I’m not even mad Creators create and biters bite. I create!!!! Peace
4C32BA37-1226-40FA-AE8E-0868BAAEEF50.jpeg

CE9ACFCC-2636-4A18-BD45-60897EDDC496.jpeg

D8180F7A-6EB8-440E-81C2-4CB6227A3BFA.jpeg

Keep It Moving!!! K.I.M
2D24B69D-68ED-42EE-A6EE-95B26C81E29A.jpeg
4CA70863-A9C4-4F64-864B-1764EB591394.jpeg

Yeah efff a biter on any level. 😎 I’m in great places w/ great people doing great things
Again this is for the creative’s. You can check the rhyme but don’t sweat the technique ✌🏾
Rip raggedy man.

Last edited:
This isn’t a B**** and mone post this for the real creators to understand when you are the truth that you overstand (1) someone is always watching ya ish (2) someone is always ready to “barrow “ ya style and don’t give credit and act like they don’t even know who you are or what they did when called out. No reach no stretch, I know my ….when I see it. Know your worth and never stop creating new S****. Always be a 1of1
I started work on this jacket March 9th 2022 and finished March 26 2022. Rl has never used the 68 Mexico Olympic Games anything not a layout nothing 😏 I always peep game. To the creators always stay sucker free in this lollipop *** world. Not the first time and it won’t be the last. They bit the ***** of the logo I did for my BCC4LIFE dog tags layout design ,see I keep everything so as the kids say I got receipts. I know my worth and will continue to go bizmark in everything I do. I’m not even mad Creators create and biters bite. I create!!!! Peace
4C32BA37-1226-40FA-AE8E-0868BAAEEF50.jpeg

CE9ACFCC-2636-4A18-BD45-60897EDDC496.jpeg

D8180F7A-6EB8-440E-81C2-4CB6227A3BFA.jpeg

Keep It Moving!!! K.I.M
2D24B69D-68ED-42EE-A6EE-95B26C81E29A.jpeg
4CA70863-A9C4-4F64-864B-1764EB591394.jpeg

Yeah efff a biter on any level. 😎 I’m in great places w/ great people doing great things
Again this is for the creative’s. You can check the rhyme but don’t sweat the technique ✌🏾
Rip raggedy man.
Funny I just saw the IG post and remembered this crazy how things work out. Really goes to show how little proper people get credit it only took them damn near 30 years to Acknowledge Thirstin Howl.

Funny I just saw the IG post and remembered this crazy how things work out. Really goes to show how little proper people get credit it only took them damn near 30 years to Acknowledge Thirstin Howl.
Not just thirst but the whole culture in general
How many on this very bord denied denied that double LL’s had not to do with the success in any form let alone kept the house note payed…until the book came out then sold on the site (in coincidentally I’m in 😂) that went into a second printing and sold out …look at the resell, the documentey and worldwide ad campaign featuring not only the man yall said had nothing to do with the company success..and his son….crickets. Just like the convid and scamdimic nothing but tumble weeds.
It’s really sad you’re design team with all there “experience” are really untalented poser (minus a few who don’t get to shine) just look at the Olympics trash. The hat basketball jersey and ceremony blazer…out of a whole line the only thing worthwhile . I digress again not in the least mad just want the creators on here know keep doing ya thing kid (ladies included) peace ✌🏾

Last edited:
Not just thirst but the whole culture in general
How many on this very bord denied denied that double LL’s had not to do with the success in any form let alone kept the house note payed…until the book came out then sold on the site (in coincidentally I’m in 😂) that went into a second printing and sold out …look at the resell, the documentey and worldwide ad campaign featuring not only the man yall said had nothing to do with the company success..and his son….crickets. Just like the convid and scamdimic nothing but tumble weeds.
It’s really sad you’re design team with all there “experience” are really untalented poser (minus a few who don’t get to shine) just look at the Olympics trash. The hat basketball jersey and ceremony blazer…out of a whole line the only thing worthwhile . I digress again not in the least mad just want the creators on here know keep doing ya thing kid (ladies included) peace ✌🏾
Yeah definitely atleast you stay true to yourself and keep elevating cause there’s plenty of people on IG who just spend all day on there crying about an era that’s long since passed instead of trying to come up with new ideas.

Back
Top Bottom