**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Was able to order a L in the tiger varsity at my outlet. They will ship to me for free. Used the coupon posted a page back. Came out to 475.

I actually have the OG in a medium but it always fit me weird. I will sell the OG to someone in this thread for what I paid for the new version if it fits.

Good looks NT.

This outlet varsity doesn’t have anything on the back like the regular one, correct?
I believe the difference is on the sleeves outlet version in link below.

Sellers like this kill me. Dog at least take it out the store before you take the pics.

Was able to order a L in the tiger varsity at my outlet. They will ship to me for free. Used the coupon posted a page back. Came out to 475.

I actually have the OG in a medium but it always fit me weird. I will sell the OG to someone in this thread for what I paid for the new version if it fits.

Good looks NT.
I always go up a size in varsity jackets in my opinion they run hella tight

Sellers like this kill me. Dog at least take it out the store before you take the pics.
I should be thanking this guy lol that’s the same link I saw that made me call up the factory stores and managed to copp

Ohh ok. Thanks…I wonder if homie works there cause sheesh. Lol

Outlet tiger varsity came in today. I will say it fits much better and if anyone is interested in an OG medium hit me in the DMs. I got you.

OG is definitely better quality sleeves than the outlet version. I definitely think it's the better buy all things considering, just not for the resell price.

Glad it will be a general release.
I would have used nylon and a sport collar.
But it looks decent.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

cycle jacket 2.jpg

yep any store that has stock will ship to you for free... they email you an invoice that you pay for online then they ship it to you... thats how I got my ranger boots and yankee polo bear sweatshirt

Back
Top Bottom