**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Who is still here that remembers when VGA descended on the first Yuku Ralph Lauren Official Clothing Thread? It was epic 😄

VGA members parachuted in, swinging dingy white Polo windbreakers stuffed with insults at the heads young NTers like myself that were just ankle-deep into Polo. NT held it's own. I still laugh sometimes when I see these guys on the internets. I found they were real good people once the smoke cleared.

Who is still here that remembers when VGA descended on the first Yuku Ralph Lauren Official Clothing Thread? It was epic 😄

VGA members parachuted in, swinging dingy white Polo windbreakers stuffed with insults at the heads young NTers like myself that were just ankle-deep into Polo. NT held it's own. I still laugh sometimes when I see these guys on the internets. I found they were real good people once the smoke cleared.
some of them still have the dingy white windbreakers. 🤦🏿‍♂️ and oversized denim with concrete rash!

Good ole VGA. I’m pretty cool with one of them that moved to the DC area after college. But, most part, they hated NT this thread in its original state started. A lot of early Just Blaze types 🤣😂

Since we’re on the topic of dingy vintage polo here’s me wearing dingy vintage polo today.
F4DDC283-48D3-46E8-8A02-749F4B63648A.jpeg

My tiger is actually a size small so I'm hype to hear they will be in outlets. Need to move the OG now

That was my introduction to this page years ago, but I was a lurker, haha

Sheesh. I really blew it on eBay then.
It’s been listed at that price basically since it released in 2019 or 2020 meaning no one is actually paying $325 USD. Keep an eye on eBay/depop as they tend to pop up every now and again, definitely can be had for cheaper.

The beige version though man; never pops up, only seen my size once and it was $450 USD no trades smh.

Back
Top Bottom