**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Sneak p-wing release

New colorblocked 4panel cap on polo website...

Small/medium is already sold out.. L/XL still in stock.

Screenshot_20220713-145121.png
Screenshot_20220713-145117.png
I can't believe RL actually released this. Instant Classic. The take down versions in white, blue, and yellow don't compare.

1CDEC747-50D6-4940-B185-51D93C9A0FB4.jpeg

19A0957C-7F9B-49B8-934F-F8F4621E361B.jpeg

48C07CA5-2992-4C66-92C1-A6F0DA6817DA.jpeg

2213B9ED-C912-4CB4-ACEA-4AADA1C39117.jpeg

Come on out and have a great time with us🤙🏾
Please look at the dates for show time
🔥🔥🔥🔥Rusty up first this Thursday and Saturday it’s solace time🔥🔥🔥🔥
And then next month two days in a row we celebrate our brother big ruck. August 8th & 9th
Peace
KRASHONE
Peace Krash.. I'ma probably be at Bierwax on Saturday

Delayed LPU post from the spring season, nothing too crazy but hats & Ts are always welcomed:
AB51E00D-1C1F-4D65-8564-52DD1063ED19.jpeg
E1BEE1FF-4974-4F12-B149-E2BA9A3AE7B7.jpeg

767059A0-290E-45E7-8F92-2DA974408ADE.jpeg

Gearing up for a very country heavy Fall, really excited to see what drops. Have a feeling there’s a few unknown unknowns coming that’ll be day 1 cops.
If anyone’s holding or has a link for the red version or the denim version please lmk.
997B698B-F52B-42F4-93D7-4EFA2FB55EEF.jpeg

I can't believe RL actually released this. Instant Classic. The take down versions in white, blue, and yellow don't compare.

Was this something that leaked as a sample before?

Complete surprise to me... Was scrolling thru the site to see if anymore polo sport / polo country fall stuff had hit.

I dig the color scheme on this hat tho... Wonder if there will be anymore sneak stuff dropping.

Was this something that leaked as a sample before?

Complete surprise to me... Was scrolling thru the site to see if anymore polo sport / polo country fall stuff had hit.

I dig the color scheme on this hat tho... Wonder if there will be anymore sneak stuff dropping.
Yes, someone had put up the sample a few months ago. Ralph would usually remove the green trim around the lettering, or take the P of the PWing, or make it a leather strap back, but they didn’t. They put ut out true to concept this time. I hope there is more.

With the Polo App being down, there's a better chance to get good items like this before the excitement spreads.

Yes, someone had put up the sample a few months ago. Ralph would usually remove the green trim around the lettering, or take the P of the PWing, or make it a leather strap back, but they didn’t. They put ut out true to concept this time. I hope there is more.

With the Polo App being down, there's a better chance to get good items like this before the excitement spreads.
Yeah I was surprised at the details on this hat...
Haven't seen any on here or IG yet... Anyone able to confirm if the actual hat shipping out matches the one in the pics?

Is it does, I'm really surprised at the $69.50 price tag.

Edit : I should know on Tuesday. Getting the pwing hat and the new brown polo sport rodeo hat.

Last edited:
Yeah I was surprised at the details on this hat...
Haven't seen any on here or IG yet... Anyone able to confirm if the actual hat shipping out matches the one in the pics?

Is it does, I'm really surprised at the $69.50 price tag.

Edit : I should know on Tuesday. Getting the pwing hat and the new brown polo sport rodeo hat.
Shipping confirmed on Pwing hat...luckly they still had l/xl, was s/m ever release or sold out?

new purchase: Finally found the gem of the Colorado Limited Collection. I feel it's Ralph's Signature Native-American inspired piece.
Screenshot_20220716-140415_Instagram.jpg

It's made in Italy, so the pattern is almost seamless over the coat.

RL also had a rouge P-Wing Sweatshirt on the site that I ordered this week and showed up today.
20220716_145741.jpg

Last edited:
new purchase: Finally found the gem of the Colorado Limited Collection. I feel it's Ralph's Signature Native-American inspired piece.
Screenshot_20220716-140415_Instagram.jpg

It's made in Italy, so the pattern is almost seamless over the coat.

RL also had a rouge P-Wing Sweatshirt on the site that I ordered this week and showed up today.
20220716_145741.jpg

You mind posting some detailed, up close pics of this? (and if you wouldn't mind, some of its detailing?)

I got the great outdoors version of this coat.

Thought I liked that one more... But think I prefer the Colorado one.
A little more ridiculous with the embroidery, but I think that's probably part of its charm... Jeans, plain tshirt, cowboy boots and that jacket? Would look great.

What size white pwing popped up?

Both arrived yesterday...
IMG_20220717_080934.jpg

Really love both but the brown polo sport rodeo hat reminded me of a hat I really should have grabbed last fall...

The brown corduroy RRL "western" hat.

Any of yall got that one?
Screenshot_20220717-083420.png

I wasn't gonna buy it til I saw the back.
Then I had to get it.

Full p wing on the back.
s7-1443314_alternate1.jpeg

And its sewn in.

You mind posting some detailed, up close pics of this? (and if you wouldn't mind, some of its detailing?)

I got the great outdoors version of this coat.

Thought I liked that one more... But think I prefer the Colorado one.
A little more ridiculous with the embroidery, but I think that's probably part of its charm... Jeans, plain tshirt, cowboy boots and that jacket? Would look great.

What size white pwing popped up?
The P Wing Sweatershirt is a size M. Not sure why it was still there.

The Wool Robe Coat you have is incredible. It's a perfect re-issue of the OG Blanket Coat.

Here's some closer pics of the Colorado Coat. It's made of double faced cotton.
20220717_145500.jpg

20220717_145604.jpg

20220717_145531.jpg

Last edited:
The P Wing Sweatershirt is a size M. Not sure why it was still there.

The Wool Robe Coat you have us incredible. It's a perfect re-issue of the OG Blanket Coat.

Here's some closer pics of the Colorado Coat. It's made of double faced cotton.
20220717_145500.jpg

20220717_145604.jpg

20220717_145531.jpg
Yeah, that's fantastic.

If I ever find myself loaded.... This is going on my ralph shopping spree list.

Someone got the Colorado collection sportcoat up on eBay in a 42L. Not a bad price either, I think $600-700. Really nice but think it would be tough to get into my wearing lineup more then once or twice a year.

Im glad that long bill actually had the pwing wing on the back, in hand. was feeling like ralph was pulling a fast one again

Both arrived yesterday...
IMG_20220717_080934.jpg

Really love both but the brown polo sport rodeo hat reminded me of a hat I really should have grabbed last fall...

The brown corduroy RRL "western" hat.

Any of yall got that one?
Screenshot_20220717-083420.png
So is the corduroy hat not pre-bent like the stock photos on RL site.? I might have to jump on it if it isn't. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom