**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Always!!!!!!! Whenever I sign in and checkout it always brings me back to a empty cart, very frustrating.
I’ve noticed it does that when you have items in your cart that aren’t on the Polo app if you’ve opened your cart on the Polo app. You automatically get signed out after like 30 min of non activity as well

Also if anyone isn’t using a .com code, can you DM me?

Last edited:
I’ve noticed it does that when you have items in your cart that aren’t on the Polo app if you’ve opened your cart on the Polo app. You automatically get signed out after like 30 min of non activity as well
I was having nothing but problems with the five horseman polo shirts, they wouldn’t add to cart at all no matter what I did, if I logged out and did not sign in then it let me add to cart but wouldn’t let me check out, eventually I figured out the trick to do it.

I was having nothing but problems with the five horseman polo shirts, they wouldn’t add to cart at all no matter what I did, if I logged out and did not sign in then it let me add to cart but wouldn’t let me check out, eventually I figured out the trick to do it.
I think the app integration makes it worse. Both apps are glitchy to me and just further interrupt the .com experience

Snapchat-1180785152.jpg

Down in Nashville, downtown eating out last night, (shoutout Marshhouse), Hi Tech down, of course. Looked around and there was a mellow Peter Parker looking cat a few tables over and HE was rockin’ polo with the Hi Tech patch on the chest. Uber-rare to spot any of the fabled “power symbols” of old anywhere around these neck of the states. Unless their first name is Famous, last name is Name. Otherwise, all you’ll see is a horsey.

Down in Nashville, downtown eating out last night, (shoutout Marshhouse), Hi Tech down, of course. Looked around and there was a mellow Peter Parker looking cat a few tables over and HE was rockin’ polo with the Hi Tech patch on the chest. Uber-rare to spot any of the fabled “power symbols” of old anywhere around these neck of the states. Unless their first name is Famous, last name is Name. Otherwise, all you’ll see is a horsey.
smile-nod (1).gif

These a new item in the factory stores?

Saw it pop up on ebay but hadn’t seen it posted on here before.

basically the polo sport fleece athletic shorts, but with POLO TENNIS in red on one leg, and am embroidered navy blue polo pony on the other.

Had to grab. Folks selling them on ebay for $50-60. Think they’ll work with a lot of various polo tennis stuff from last few years.

D260D8FB-662B-4EE1-9A62-2273AD3A100A.jpeg

Also, if anyone is a sucker for the RL tennis stuff…

Dillards has the Ralph Lauren Home throw pillows with the RL racquet design embroidered on it for a pretty good price.

Got the white one with green details . Saw it used in some ralph marketing a while back and thought it looked great. ($127
At dillards instead of the $255 msrp.)

6AE88DCC-4CB9-41EA-905B-64F6FEB3EADD.jpeg

F818E228-6FB3-45A4-B788-946D08763C40.jpeg

BEEDC7AB-62F7-4AEE-A1CE-50182C4B223D.png

Attachments

• 4DB79FA1-CA3F-4160-97B9-70F479E7738F.png
    4DB79FA1-CA3F-4160-97B9-70F479E7738F.png
    898.2 KB · Views: 412
  • 0C642526-8C3F-47F8-BE1F-1FBE22F3E13B.jpeg
    0C642526-8C3F-47F8-BE1F-1FBE22F3E13B.jpeg
    218 KB · Views: 54
These a new item in the factory stores?

Saw it pop up on ebay but hadn’t seen it posted on here before.

basically the polo sport fleece athletic shorts, but with POLO TENNIS in red on one leg, and am embroidered navy blue polo pony on the other.

Had to grab. Folks selling them on ebay for $50-60. Think they’ll work with a lot of various polo tennis stuff from last few years.

D260D8FB-662B-4EE1-9A62-2273AD3A100A.jpeg

Also, if anyone is a sucker for the RL tennis stuff…

Dillards has the Ralph Lauren Home throw pillows with the RL racquet design embroidered on it for a pretty good price.

Got the white one with green details . Saw it used in some ralph marketing a while back and thought it looked great. ($127
At dillards instead of the $255 msrp.)

6AE88DCC-4CB9-41EA-905B-64F6FEB3EADD.jpeg

F818E228-6FB3-45A4-B788-946D08763C40.jpeg

BEEDC7AB-62F7-4AEE-A1CE-50182C4B223D.png
Talk about "lifestyle". My mans is on some ole "exquisiteness".

"3/4 Timbs, Purple Label robes / $250 on one pillow, Ghost dookied on the globe..."

went to the outlets today and was tempted to buy some throw pillows but passed...after seeing you guys post your throw pillows I want to cop now lol

I already got the fleece jacket. Thats the Browns P wing not the real one.

Real_p_wing-removebg-preview.png

When they drop this colorway, I will buy it.
They are re releasing the Browns collection I see.
I'll look out for the satin p wing jacket.

I already got the fleece jacket. Thats the Browns P wing not the real one.

Real_p_wing-removebg-preview.png

When they drop this colorway, I will buy it.
They are re releasing the Browns collection I see.
I'll look out for the satin p wing jacket.
When did the version with the rings drop?

Back
Top Bottom