**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

RL's new P Wimg Emoji Bear Tee for kids.
I think it's a great way for RL to create future Polo
Customers.
Screenshot_20220202-053907_Chrome.jpg

And I would not be surprised to see him appear in the Men's collection in some variation.
This has been out for a few seasons now.

Yes! That and the 1992 placement on everything

Wouldn't be mad if it was another 10 years, Ralph has kinda killed the allure of those symbols by slapping it everywhere with no rhyme or reason.

Ralph can pause pwing/stadium mania for a sec and focus on other lines that can use some love.
Thats why i like the red and blue original colors. I feel like the macys stuff that accompanied winter stadium; red and black colors hurt the pwing stock.

This crap

7B588F94-7E38-49E5-BE6E-3E88AE14A64C.jpeg

Some of the red and black pwing collection was really good.

The sweatshirt with the p-wing patch (vs. the print on the real stadium ones) was really great.
It was a nice touch. But still wasnt cutting it.. The winter stadium jackets and that the pwing turtleneck was crazy. But all that red/black Macys stuff not for me.

Last edited:
Sweet pickup! Any way you could provide pit to pit & length measurements? Torn on whether I should be ordering a M or L; usually I'd be an M in classic fit but I have grabbed some recent classic fit stuff that seems to fit slimmer than usual.

ECF95AD5-CDF0-4B64-BCC0-388D877B8B5F.jpeg

This drop was so crazy. Anyone have any stories from this release? I love this crewneck..im too scared to wear it. I known im lame. Wish i had another one to beat up…and this isnt my photo. My pwing is my closet wrapped in a plastic bag smh.

Last edited:
ECF95AD5-CDF0-4B64-BCC0-388D877B8B5F.jpeg

This drop was so crazy. Anyone have any stories from this release? I love this crewneck..im too scared to wear it. I known im lame. Wish i had another one to beat up…and this isnt my photo. My pwing is my closet wrapped in a plastic bag smh.

Cotton / wool needs to breathe brother...natural fibers.

For the collar / cuffs - just wear a (p-wing) t-shirt hoodie underneath. Let her keep the champion lover fantasy going when you take it off at her crib to get cozy - no wrinkles.

Fashion + function.

Dry clean or spot wash with Woolite dark and air dry.

Treat it right / wear it like you care and it will last for decades - even look better with time / memories.

Most recent purchase for me was the white one from Browns.

Main reason I want those USA Olympic boots.

Out here like I just passed a PED test :lol:

Steppin out the whip with Chariots of Fire playing in my head...

Cotton / wool needs to breathe brother...natural fibers.

For the collar / cuffs - just wear a (p-wing) t-shirt hoodie underneath. Let her keep the champion lover fantasy going when you take it off at her crib to get cozy - no wrinkles.

Fashion + function.

Dry clean or spot wash with Woolite dark and air dry.

Treat it right / wear it like you care and it will last for decades - even look better with time / memories.

Most recent purchase for me was the white one from Browns.

Main reason I want those USA Olympic boots.

Out here like I just passed a PED test :lol:

Steppin out the whip with Chariots of Fire playing in my head...

Haha nice post man. Thank you! What do you think will happen if you put a red sweatshirt like this in the wash. Will it bleed onto the white cuffs and collar?

Haha nice post man. Thank you! What do you think will happen if you put a red sweatshirt like this in the wash. Will it bleed onto the white cuffs and collar?

Wouldn't even try.

Dry clean only for me but if its just a spot or cuffs / collar then Woolite dark, hand wash cold water only those spots in the sink / tub and air dry / no hanger.

Make sure its a good dry cleaner because some of them will fade your clothes too - depending on the chemicals used.

I stick to the ones with the environmentally friendly chemicals and haven't had a problem.

Back
Top Bottom