**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Yo! These are crazy! All this stadium talk but ive peeped you be coming up on some gems man.

thanks dude, and yah… I’ve been a little TOO active on ebay/Poshmark/Grailed lately…

A lot of good stuff (and at good prices) available on the sites lately.

Think folks were so fixated on Tokyo stadium, they were not paying attention to older pieces or purging stuff from closet… not sure, but seeing something like the really rare hi-tech denim joggers listed on ebay (and sitting after a few days) for $70? That’s a slam dunk.

9B8BD464-8334-4ACC-B99B-EDF6BB88C9BD.jpeg

speaking of Tokyo stadium… app was barely working for me, so instead of messing around trying to get one of the few remaining pieces, grabbed the two T’s and the socks and got out.

would have loved to get the shorts or pants, but so be it.

i got the notification 10 min ago lol luckily I wasn’t interested in this

I’m curious to see what all was available though besides the most popular items

This is completely bogus💯💯 Ralph Lauren is playing all of yall. Everyone’s orders are going to be canceled. As my homegirl posted over a month ago, if you read her post you were already to late all sold out, this drop was harder to find then the browns drop. My trans brother just made a post about it too the other day on that other forum… shazam fury of the gods movie hitting theaters in 2023💯💯

So I take it you made off well?

The rasta tank will never be a retro.

Unless he does a winter olympic capsule, this was it.
It was fun Ralph, thanks for the memories.

Glad to see that a lot of NTers got something ftom the capsule, but I wish there was much more to satisfy to need. I depend on these limited releases to make people cash out, which makes it easier for me to buy the regular stuff that RL releases. It's going to be more difficult for me this season with so many customers with money left in burning their pockets. I'm sure there will be an uptick in sales for the new sit-down bear sweater since its today's Official Polo Constellation Prize. For those that missed out, hopefully you can circle back and catch your item later at a reasonable price.

Last edited:
Tank was all I would’ve wanted and I know I had no chance at that… I’m waiting for sales for the items ppl less concerned about lol

Also, another old school polo sport graphic tee went up on rl website today… part of the “polo sport academy” collection.

Attachments

• 85D43174-6D41-4CC6-8D69-8A300C551DAE.png
    85D43174-6D41-4CC6-8D69-8A300C551DAE.png
    789.1 KB · Views: 99
thanks dude, and yah… I’ve been a little TOO active on ebay/Poshmark/Grailed lately…

A lot of good stuff (and at good prices) available on the sites lately.

Think folks were so fixated on Tokyo stadium, they were not paying attention to older pieces or purging stuff from closet…

Same. I came up on and saved some of that little rare old detail stuff I’m into and thankfully no one else is. At least not the “new new outlet” crowd. Some stuff I never thought I’d see out there. I’m good.
On a lark, I went to the app about 1:00pm EST and laughed out loud at the “sold out everything” signs plastered over everything.
Nice come up on the HiTech pants. I too will periodically get infatuated with them, find them, decide I don’t like them, then do it all over again. Never have seen over a 34 though.

1634838366886.png

It aint sold out.

Its just sold out here.

If you know your way around forwarding addresses, you can get the collection.

He using us to create demand.

Keeping the product away from the real fans.

A bunch of international RL sites have the stuff sitting.

I aint messing with this stuff anymore.

I hate being used.

1634839003054.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom