**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

this site legit?
04B7529D-8280-44FA-901D-6D7C80E063DA.jpeg

I like the fit of boys xl better than custom fit m.

I always find cheap filler stuff in that section definitely a perk.
There’s been plenty of times I’ve found the exact polo for $40 in the big kid section that retailed for $100 in the men section, and that’s not even including whatever discount was available at the time.. def a win win

I’ve only purchased the shirts though. Wouldn’t know what size jeans are equivalent to my men’s sizing

There’s been plenty of times I’ve found the exact polo for $40 in the big kid section that retailed for $100 in the men section, and that’s not even including whatever discount was available at the time.. def a win win

I’ve only purchased the shirts though. Wouldn’t know what size jeans are equivalent to my men’s sizing
For real doubled up on the rafting polo because I was able to get it dirt cheap minor differences from the men’s

This cp retro and sweater was something the men’s section didn’t get.

I haven’t bought jeans I hear the xl is like a 32 waist but I wonder if they’d be long enough. I do have some xl basketball shorts and sweats tho

Attachments

• 9FE29D47-FFF9-4CDD-B979-54ECADF5C445.jpeg
    9FE29D47-FFF9-4CDD-B979-54ECADF5C445.jpeg
    110.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 0968FDD6-8D2B-405F-91A2-18024927E3DD.jpeg
    0968FDD6-8D2B-405F-91A2-18024927E3DD.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 91
For real doubled up on the rafting polo because I was able to get it dirt cheap minor differences from the men’s

This cp retro ... was something the men’s section didn’t get.
Nice. That "CP Retro" is called a LifeSaver. Had three (different colorways in that variation. I never realized your colorway was "boys". It is one I personally feel they actually improved on because the OG had the printed(?) letters that cracked with age and the Retro they embroidered. Plus you had to wait 8 years for an OG to pop up in XXL, and you were going to PAY. Finally was able to cop, so retros were good for something. Extremely rare size. They also used the exact same ultra soft gauge of cotton. I think they did as fine a job with the LifeSaver as they did with Cross Flags, retro. Come to think of it, I've never worn my Retro,.

Me in the OG circa '07.

OG Lifesaver.jpg

This cp retro and sweater was something the men’s section didn’t get.

I haven’t bought jeans I hear the xl is like a 32 waist but I wonder if they’d be long enough. I do have some xl basketball shorts and sweats tho
Yeah I remember that sweater last year. That’s right around the time I noticed I could fit a boys XL but of course the XL was gone by then

they also get more diverse bear sweaters IMO and you can get em all under $100. This was the first kids sweater I bought for like $80. Fit is like in between a men’s S and M. They never made a men version

Attachments

• 7CE21897-AAFE-40EC-8CC3-C2A82E0D5571.jpeg
    7CE21897-AAFE-40EC-8CC3-C2A82E0D5571.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 228
Nice. That "CP Retro" is called a LifeSaver. Had three (different colorways in that variation. I never realized your colorway was "boys". It is one I personally feel they actually improved on because the OG had the printed(?) letters that cracked with age and the Retro they embroidered. Plus you had to wait 8 years for an OG to pop up in XXL, and you were going to PAY. Finally was able to cop, so retros were good for something. Extremely rare size. They also used the exact same ultra soft gauge of cotton. I think they did as fine a job with the LifeSaver as they did with Cross Flags, retro. Come to think of it, I've never worn my Retro,.

Me in the OG circa '07.

OG Lifesaver.jpg
They did put out that og color lifesaver in mens. I copped it. Forgot from where but only a few sites had it. Most had the other colorway.

They did put out that og color lifesaver in mens. I copped it. Forgot from where but only a few sites had it. Most had the other colorway.
Your'e right. After I posted that, I remember stalking that colorway in like, Dillards Big and Tall section, or some place. Big & Tall would have swallowed me like a tent, but it was in the cut where no one in the Poloverse was looking, slashed to like $30.00 or something ridiculously low. And this was back during all the hype for that line. Price made me entertain copping and flipping, or getting it taken in, yada yada. Realized I was being silly and moved on.

Going through my pic collect, and re-found these I saved years and years ago. Not my pics, but posting just due to ultra-rarity, (only time I've ever seen this patch), and pure simplistic beauty.
Sometimes I wonder why I never prayed at the alter of the P-Wing and Snow Beach. Then I remind myself Ralph had so MANY lanes, and a lot of it just embodied my steeze harder and more directly.

Anyway, better save these. You most likely will NOT see that patch again.

!BW6g(mwB2k~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlvkV2BKZpSVeE+g~~_12 - Copy.jpg

!BW6gYdQ!mk~$(KGrHgoH-C0EjlLlzVpnBKZpSdis0w~~_12.jpg

Yeah i copped the og lifesaver from somewhere too, and i cant remember either. That was a weird rollout of it. The OG was only seen in a few places, while the other one was EVERYWHERE...

Tommy Hilfiger Sailing Retro I bought (before covid 19 lock down) came in from Italy.
All embroidered and patches. No heat press at all!
I am mad I missed the jacket.
Quality of the sweatshirt makes me feel ashamed to buy retro polo.
This collection sold out 2 months ago.

IMG_20200512_164536.jpg

All embroidered and stitched.
IMG_20200512_165152.jpg

IMG_20200512_164614.jpg

IMG_20200512_164949.jpg

Heres a treat for the "Only Polo" guys from IG ...

stadium bucket 1.jpg

stadium bucket 2.jpg

Last edited:
Tommy Hilfiger Sailing Retro I bought (before covid 19 lock down) came in from Italy.
All embroidered and patches. No heat press at all!
I am mad I missed the jacket.
Quality of the sweatshirt makes me feel ashamed to buy retro polo.
This collection sold out 2 months ago.

IMG_20200512_164536.jpg

IMG_20200512_165152.jpg

IMG_20200512_164614.jpg

IMG_20200512_164949.jpg

Don’t know what this shizzz* is, it ain't no retro thats for sure lol

Don’t know what this shizzz* is, it ain't no retro thats for sure lol

Its Hilfiger from the Tommy jeans sailing retro collection
that came about months ago. It was sold out here
but an Italian website had a few items left. Hat is not from collection.

IMG_20200512_174643.jpg

I don't have to lie. For what? The style number is in the pic. Call them. Don't ever do that again.
tommy proof 3.jpg

Tommy proof.jpg

tommy proof 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom