**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

DONT MEAN TO INTERUPT THE CONVO ON DISCOUNTED BOXER BRIEFS BUT.. .. ITS BEEN A COUPLE YEARS NOW. HAS ANYBODY BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN STRAIGHTENING OUT THE CROOKED BILL ON THE SNOW BEACH CAP.
It’s impossible the material pulls the insert unevenly best thing I found so far is putting the bill under heavy books or give in and fold the shizz out of it got mine looking like an accordion

Lol interesting

Attachments

• 30FD6B59-1C06-4EC9-82CF-F868E083717B.png
    30FD6B59-1C06-4EC9-82CF-F868E083717B.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
It’s impossible the material pulls the insert unevenly best thing I found so far is putting the bill under heavy books or give in and fold the shizz out of it got mine looking like an accordion
Put a shirt over the brim and iron on low, then put under bunch of heavy books.

I dont own that particular cap, but ive done that with other caps in the past and its worked.

damn... they have the long sleeve blue sportman shirt and the bandana button up I want but both are only in small. :frown: ohh well

Kanye is a billionaire. He inspired me to try to get my own design ideas out there.
Polo is great but it will never be what it once was.
Reebok or Fila or Diadora could use a reboot like Adidas.
Why not me. Why not me.

Salute to the collectors.

I think I can make Snow Beach big for Fila. Not just a coat, a whole line.
Think Big its a new decade.

A little work can turn this

1587787229880.png

INTO THIS...

1587787339965.png

Water proof, glossy without being shiny (Italian style), big zippers (color zippers as well as white zippers), metal buttons, elastic rugged cuffs, bright colors s well as reversible with more subtle colors, patches and screen printed graphics.

Last edited:
That blue ski hoodie with the 3M had a FSR on the site a few hours ago now it’s gone

starting to notice the items that are slowly starting to disappear from my cart/wishlist aren’t due to selling out. They don’t even have low inventory. Guess I’ll look for some of these in TJ Maxx when the pandemic is over

E385B1B2-33E0-46C4-9B0B-7E6C3D5EBC00.png
Anyone know what the sizing is like on these. Does it fit the same as the regular fleece with no hood? Need to know before I pull the trigger.

E385B1B2-33E0-46C4-9B0B-7E6C3D5EBC00.png
Anyone know what the sizing is like on these. Does it fit the same as the regular fleece with no hood? Need to know before I pull the trigger.
[/
its that thicker fabric ; i usually size up for hoodies and crews with Ralph

Kanye is a billionaire. He inspired me to try to get my own design ideas out there.
Polo is great but it will never be what it once was.
Reebok or Fila or Diadora could use a reboot like Adidas.
Why not me. Why not me.

Salute to the collectors.

I think I can make Snow Beach big for Fila. Not just a coat, a whole line.
Think Big its a new decade.

A little work can turn this

1587787229880.png

INTO THIS...

1587787339965.png

Water proof, glossy without being shiny (Italian style), big zippers (color zippers as well as white zippers), metal buttons, elastic rugged cuffs, bright colors s well as reversible with more subtle colors, patches and screen printed graphics.
Dope Idea bro,.

1587941165470.png

It was a good day. Got 2 pairs. I jog so the hilfiger tec pants will reflect as well as these sneakers.
The winter stadium hat reflects as well. I just need the 3m tee.

Never shop retail for Polo. I will wait til the outdoorsman knit is on clearance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom