**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

:lol: great minds...

I'm going to pass on all of Fall/Winter , unless the Beacon toggle coat or the Sportsman Patchwork Poncho falls to heavy discount. I've been picking up some quality items from a few years ago for pennies of the original MSRP, so I'm going to ride that success until it runs out.
^^^^This. I'm am beginning to causally pick up the CP93 line like it just dropped. It's all out there, just layin' around, getting it for pennies on the dollar. Every "exclusive" hat, everything. (And I sat and watched the nets jump out the plane with no parachute back when it launched. Now, occasionally there will be a "Hi Tech Camo pants" - a truly limited joint that drops once and this is it. Never to be seen again.)

Anyone have the CP93 t shirt? Is it true to size? Classic fit? Size up or size down? I think I know, but I better ask.

I can already see it coming :rolleyes...

710755693001_sivasdescalzo-RRL_BY_RALPH_LAUREN-BOONEY_HAT-HAT-1566397722-1.jpg 710761667001_sivasdescalzo-Polo_Ralph_Lauren-LSCNM1-LONG_SLEEVE-KNIT-1567693610-1.jpg 710752844001_sivasdescalzo-RRL_BY_RALPH_LAUREN-POPOVER_JKT-DENIM-JACKET-1566475244-1.jpg Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-'96.jpg

Last edited:
^^^^This. I'm am beginning to causally pick up the CP93 line like it just dropped. It's all out there, just layin' around, getting it for pennies on the dollar. Every "exclusive" hat, everything. (And I sat and watched the nets jump out the plane with no parachute back when it launched. Now, occasionally there will be a "Hi Tech Camo pants" - a truly limited joint that drops once and this is it. Never to be seen again.)

Anyone have the CP93 t shirt? Is it true to size? Classic fit? Size up or size down? I think I know, but I better ask.
Never mind. Just caught this off the Bay for $20 bucks. XXL, so I guess I'll find out.
CP-93 (1).jpg

What happened?

What they stole from you

They just screw around too much. I ordered from them a while back and got defective merchandise.
Had to return then item was sold out. Refund took 2 weeks.

Ordered recently and they bull****ted on an item they had in stock and cancelled my order. Once again sold out in my size when going to resolve with them. Now they are saying due to using PayPal it will take a month for a refund. Trash.
scoop it now
then if it goes on sale do a swap
They excluded the sweater from the coupon the day after I posted. Refuse to pay full price for it.

Was the biker hoodie a limited Macy’s exclusive or was that an early drop? Haven’t even seen it on the UK site

I’ve been asking my self the same exact question.

They had a M-XL at my local Macy’s for like 2 weeks then I showed up when they opened when the 30% sale started and they were already off the racks and disappeared online and never popped up elsewhere.. strange

I needed a S but never could catch 1. Figured they’d be in stock various places long enough to catch a discount

Remember you can always stock locate with the rep at Macy's. They'll check to see if any other stores has it. Get it shipped to your house for free. Did it twice with the dipset eagle sweater hoodie. Speaking of which I have to off a large that I have. I never got to wear it because it's too big.

Remember you can always stock locate with the rep at Macy's. They'll check to see if any other stores has it. Get it shipped to your house for free. Did it twice with the dipset eagle sweater hoodie. Speaking of which I have to off a large that I have. I never got to wear it because it's too big.
Was just in Macys tonight, believe it or not, researching forks, (once you handle finer silverware, you understand). Anyway, of course I'm swingin' through Uncle Ralph's spot. They had the hoodie, just layin' around. But exactly ONE. I picked up, glanced it over, uncermoniouslty laided it back down as I found it. Bounced, plotting on my "never retail" fork game. Went home, sipped wine, watched Fear the Walking Dead.

Seemed like a quality piece, though. High details.

Back
Top Bottom