**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

That cycle hoodie will be all over the place by next week plus Macy’s will have 30% going on so just be patient

It’s not like it’s a limited item.. sizes are gonna slowly pop up and disappear until the majority of the stock is delivered

Last edited:
Yea, the climb hoodie, p2 hoodie, most items sell out quick then end up sitting on the shelves. Is the bike hoodie that performance material like the p2 hoodie and climb hoodie or is it a regular sweatshirt material like the crossflags hoodie
1D1250DC-D11A-4CE5-9A54-0732655B0F3F.jpeg
What is retail on the cycle hoodie?
$168

Polo Country Wool Sweater seems to run on the smaller side.

90% Wool, 10% Alpaca.

Alpaca isn't enough to make a huge difference in quality but you can tell its there in the fibers (like hairs coming out of the wool) and relative softness. 25% would have been nice.

Not bad but better at a lower price point.

Returning mine.

Might try to cop on sale.

images.jpg = rlaur3040912c06_m6_2-0._UX357_QL90_.jpg

Exactly the same material and fit.

No chest pocket, leather zipper pull is now bungee type with black shrink wrap plastic, different patch placement, and of course color way are the only changes.

Blue material at collar, cuffs, and bottom, are like satin though so there's that.

100% polyester.

Overall not too bad

Again, better at a lower price point.

Attachments

• rlaur3040912c06_m6_2-0._UX357_QL90_.jpg
    rlaur3040912c06_m6_2-0._UX357_QL90_.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Every size is up except XS and S... if dudes can wait a couple days it should be eligible for 30% off Sunday

Then a week or so after Macy’s, I’m sure it’ll pop up at Bloomies, etc and eventual RL through an app exclusive where they’ll act oblivious to it being available elsewhere and keep it excluded from discounts lol
They most likely are going to exclude it. I have a private 25% off coupon for my macys card if I use it in the app for a purchase and after trying, the offer does not qualify for the bike hoodie.
Don't wait, you can get a price adjustment if it qualifies for discount on Sunday.

How can I get a price adjustment?

Macy's is happy to offer you a price adjustment based on the following conditions:

If you made your purchase on macys.com:

• Price adjustments for merchandise can only be made within 10 days* of your purchase.

• We will refund the price difference to your original form of payment.

• You can request a price adjustment by phone ( 1-800-289-6229 ) or submit your request through our secure online form.

If you made your purchase at a Macy's store:

• Price adjustments for merchandise can only be made within 10 days* of your purchase.

• We will refund the price difference to your original form of payment.

• You can request a price adjustment by phone ( 1-800-289-6229 ).

Last edited:
Def time to pull the trigger on the kicker bear all over Polo... buy now for 25%.... price adjust Sunday for 30

And cycle hoodie and all other new items I had in my cart are eligible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom