**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I need to stop shopping.
Copped 2 swimming shorts, and a shirt for when it starts getting chilli.
20190716_174903.jpg
20190716_174857.jpg

I think they reduced a couple more prices. Golf bear shirt can be had for $154 currently. The black sweater with the golfer on it in front of the vehicle with the caddie is $109 now. When I got it it was $133 before tax and I purchased this past Thursday night.

Already submitted an email for a price adjustment. Might pull the trigger on the golf bear sweater now. It might get lower since it still has a FSR but around $150 is my sweet spot for bear sweaters

Just got this email this morning and will not be using...comment when used

8D5C06EC-413D-4881-9CC4-176BC890AD17.png
I just used it. Thanks. It worked on a majority of the items I had on my wish list. I was hoping it’d work for that allover print football bear polo but thats 1 of the few items that was excluded. I’m assuming this means 30% off most of the site in 2 days. Hopefully it’ll be included by then

If the same stuff is eligible in 2 days, then just a heads up that the Polo sport stuff was excluded minus the limited edition denim cap

I happened to check the thread and the code had already been posted for like 20 min. Already had items in my cart I was waiting for a 30% to be used on, tested it and it worked. It was a no brainer to pull that + getting $15 back from RetailMeNot

Plus once stuff further gets reduced in price, I always hit them up to get the difference refunded as they’ll always refund you as long as the MSRP dropped vs another percentage code being eligible

I spend a lot of money on RL.com and I maybe get an exclusive code once a year and it’s normally a 15-25% one. Idk how you guys get these 30% ones

I have a code as well, just tried it on the polo sport crewneck and it didn't work :rolleyes

Lol.. if I can't find anything to use it on I'll post it

You guys are giving up way to easily... If the code doesn't work on an item that you want, call cs and ask nicely, 9/10 they will honor the code on any item that you want.
or order without code and call back to apply and have them adjust it. i do that on finishline releases and nike etc. when coupoons are acceptable but not able to be applied at check out

You guys’ finesse game strong and I thought mine was OD.... unfortunately they didn’t send me a code lol

The amount of effort u take
To have someone take ur pic
And then cover ur face is just hilarious
Just take a neck down pic
It’s like that in all ur pics
Cracks me up
Pictures look weird with your neck chopped off. You have to take in the environment and scenery.
I used to wear bandannas around my face. I could go back to that.:lol:
Besides you already criticized my fingers just imagine what you’d say about my pretty face.:wink:

I like fit pics gives me ideas. But I would never hide my faces lettm clown if they gonna do it. Lol remembered I post a outfit wearing a little to much orange and man they lit my ask up :rofl: bet I won’t wear all orange again

Back
Top Bottom