**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Probably my favorite RL Tee ever. I have 2. Seen one in Marshalls this weekend without a tag and they refused to sell it to me. Just wish it was custom fit. Beautiful design.
I have yet to see a good pic of the shoulder patches on this coat.
I agree with the you about the hoody tho. I don't hate it but the execution could have been better.

I absolutely need that tee! Is there anywhere online that has it right now??

i saw that indian print hoody yesterday, and although the quality is on point, i'm not a fan of the design. IMO i feel like it should have been in the D&S collection. has anyone else seen it in person? i am a BIG fan of indian print, or navajo print, or whatever the term is. but i think the execution of this piece was subpar/borderline tacky at best. just my 2 cents, and would love to hear what others who have handled it think. 
Good points, but the quality on this hoody is far better than the similar denim supply hoody from last season. I don't ever expect much quality in any Indian Print peice that's not hand knit or wool.
Considering this is fleece, the colors are bright instead of washed out like they usually are. And the rugged accents, toggle throat latch and suede elbow patches, make it perfect.
I hope that lots of people feel that way so sizes stay until the sale hits.

I absolutely need that tee! Is there anywhere online that has it right now??
I agree with Frank, definitely one of RL's best tees.
Came out Sping two seasons ago' and retailed for $75-$85 (can't remember) with the Safari/Africa collection. You best bet right now is ebay.

I only see broke losers in the club trying to divide cost of $300 vodka bottle by 8 dudes wearing Polo in 2012. You guys really need to move on. Nobody but fellow delusional "lo heads" think this stuff is poppin. Dressin like clowns. I'm only trying to help you.
But you're in a club full of women. And you watched a group of men wearing Polo for hours so you rush to home post your thesis about their activities on NT?
Cheers to you Sir, riviting presentation. :lol:

Last edited:
smokin.gif
I'm sorry I know DZA is a big RL head, etc, but this just looks ridiculous  
tired.gif
  that hat is a classic struggle.  Maybe its very cool, maybe it has great material and design but if you put it on and it looks stupid, you have to pass on it, or at least you should

*cam voice* u right, u right
anywho, Super, is that flag shawl online? wonder if they got it in red.

Last edited:
Couple things I want to buy NOW, but I'm trying to hold back and be patient.

^Thread seems a bit more lenient on the new platform but I'm hardly one to complain. Me and my man saw that auction posted on here and wasted no time.

Anyhow, Macy's is doing 20% off regular price and clearance starting Wednesday and preselling now, plus they got the new fall stuff out. Notice how the good pieces are hiding in the display area right now. Get those adjusted on Wednesday Mound.

hey superman, where did u find the post about the vodka bottle lol. i check in on the regular and never saw that post.

Scooped this up from the RL site for $15 
pimp.gif

Use EC94040 for free shipping.

^Thread seems a bit more lenient on the new platform but I'm hardly one to complain. Me and my man saw that auction posted on here and wasted no time.
was i not supposed to post ebay links? i know some people dont want u posting live links in case they were waiting to snipe when the auction ends, but the link i posted was over already.

Hai guiz, whats going on in this thread?
29ca268.jpg
:wow: loving everyting in this picture.
Is that the limited shearling bomber with the sqaudron logo painted on the back?

hey superman, where did u find the post about the vodka bottle lol. i check in on the regular and never saw that post.
He showed up to help us out. Mods must have cleaned it up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom