**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just copped the stadium sneakers. Didn't know they were 3m.
Saw this on ig and ordered a pair. Sue me.
Passing on the jesse owens. The p racer ski man jacket is money better spent.

Last edited:
All that smack you talk about quality and you buy the stadium sneakers?:rofl:
Its actually a nice looking shoe. The 3m is actually nice for jogging.
Im thinking about what I can actually wear .

Tell me a place other than a cookout or ig post, where u could wear that stadium jesse owens.
It looks like a nascar jacket.
Now I can wear the stadium sneakers with some jeans
and walk my dog at night. Reflecting matches the hi tech pullover I got for 99.00.

I only paid 120 for the kicks. Not the 225 and up they retailed for.:D

Last edited:
Its actually a nice looking shoe. The 3m is actually nice for jogging.
Im thinking about what I can actually wear .

Tell me a place other than a cookout or ig post, where u could wear that stadium jesse owens.
It looks like a nascar jacket.
Now I can wear the stadium sneakers with some jeans
and walk my dog at night. Reflecting matches the hi tech pullover I got for 99.00.
I wore the Jesse Owens with a white tee and some jeans and was looking a little flashy up top but fine. All depends on how you choose to present yourself.

I’m just breaking your balls being you have such an outspoken opinion on Ralphs quality control.
Are they synthetic leather?

I wore the Jesse Owens with a white tee and some jeans and was looking a little flashy up top but fine. All depends on how you choose to present yourself.

I’m just breaking your balls being you have such an outspoken opinion on Ralphs quality control.
They havent arrived yet. I will do a review vid on them in day and night setting with 3m when i get them.

bayport.jpg
nascar.jpg

The Jesse owens is a must for your collection but every time I see it, it reminds me of NASCAR.

Last edited:
Got my year of the dragon CNY souvenir jacket today.

20190607_173517.jpg

Dope af just like I expected.

20190607_173528.jpg

Only thing I'm salty about is knowing how much dude paid for it...

20190607_173543.jpg

Also got my skull Jean's. Idiots at the other stores keep forgetting to add my apt # and I had to call UPS soon as they tried to have me pick them up from the UPS Store 20 mins out of the way.

20190607_173604.jpg

20190607_173517.jpg

20190607_173528.jpg

20190607_173543.jpg

Also got my skull Jean's. Idiots at the other stores keep forgetting to add my apt # and I had to call UPS soon as they tried to have me pick them up from the UPS Store 20 mins out of the way.

20190607_173604.jpg
Looks like he got that 2nd day for the 50% 17.50 is a come up

20190607_173517.jpg

20190607_173528.jpg

20190607_173543.jpg

20190607_173604.jpg

Dope sample. I love them sales you just got to be there early with nothing to do for a few hours.them lil old Asian lady’s will punch you in the face for getting in there way. Lol. Great come up

Got my first pair of RRL jeans in the mail today! Also, my first foray into Selvedge Japanese Denim. These thing are tougher than leather! I’ll just have to wear them around the house all day for a few weeks to break them in.
1776C966-78FC-4AE3-8F1D-EAFFFFE97B7F.jpeg

That’s when they’re the best. Nothing but hard denim.

I didn't get that jacket for $35... the guy on Ebay I bought it from did, and he made a come up off of me, but it still was way under the $500 retail price so I'm not even mad, just happy to finally add it to the collection. Could have got the Hawaii souvenir jacket for $75 too, but it was a small.

I didn't get that jacket for $35... the guy on Ebay I bought it from did, and he made a come up off of me, but it still was way under the $500 retail price so I'm not even mad, just happy to finally add it to the collection. Could have got the Hawaii souvenir jacket for $75 too, but it was a small.
The sample sale prices are unbelievable. MSRP was $999.99 if I remember correctly. It's normal to look at the original sample sale purchase price and have 2nd thoughts, but it's not an issue because of the great deal that you paid compared to MSRP. Plus, look at it closely and there may be something unique about the sample version vs. the production version. Great buy!

Don't even know where the sample sales are in NYC. Besides that one from Soiffer Haskins, they haven't had a Ralph one since.

went to polo store in local tanger oulet. all polos n rugbys are are 50% off plus extra 30% with coupon. rest of store was 30-50% off too.
alot of P15 offshore stuff out there. seen some leftover cp93 tshirts too.
32021719-ab89-4e4c-94ad-31ca3008f3b4-jpeg.2355021

shorts came to $28

Pull the trigger on the boosters coach jacket that ive been eyeing since pictures first surfaced. Hopefully the quality is on point when it arrives

Still a come up my guy. Samples rl just makes it even better to have that piece. Not like having weirdo ugly polo 1992 jungle camo /with pink????? In it!! I’ve never seen ugly sample items,not saying there aren’t any I just never seen em..not ever

The sample sale prices are unbelievable. MSRP was $999.99 if I remember correctly. It's normal to look at the original sample sale purchase price and have 2nd thoughts, but it's not an issue because of the great deal that you paid compared to MSRP. Plus, look at it closely and there may be something unique about the sample version vs. the production version. Great buy!

This all day!! There always is a difference the fun sometimes is finding what that is. Some time it’s something as small as being a showroom / designer item or the materials used, look on the inside and see if there’s a production tag that has information on what details the jacket has (season,placement ect)

Don't even know where the sample sales are in NYC. Besides that one from Soiffer Haskins, they haven't had a Ralph one since.

The have them twice every year. Sometimes around fashion week (the end of feb beginning of March) since 2010 maybe before and it’s always at a spot by the garden across from the GPO. They jus had one. There’s a double rl one too.

880E9327-8704-4472-A343-D6DFEA6F15D2.jpeg

When I saw they were down too the last 3 sz L I had to pull the trigger on the shorts. I really like the fit on the T-shirt’s, the colors pop plus the (30% off). I loved the PS tees in the 90’s, I had only one color back in the day (6th grade), wear and washed so much the letters cracked & peeled.

Did anybody get the basketball shorts yet? How is the fit? Really wish I didn’t sleep on them looking at pics of them.

Still a come up my guy. Samples rl just makes it even better to have that piece. Not like having weirdo ugly polo 1992 jungle camo /with pink????? In it!! I’ve never seen ugly sample items,not saying there aren’t any I just never seen em..not ever

This all day!! There always is a difference the fun sometimes is finding what that is. Some time it’s something as small as being a showroom / designer item or the materials used, look on the inside and see if there’s a production tag that has information on what details the jacket has (season,placement ect)

The have them twice every year. Sometimes around fashion week (the end of feb beginning of March) since 2010 maybe before and it’s always at a spot by the garden across from the GPO. They jus had one. There’s a double rl one too.
Truth, and you have some gems from the past sales.

I always like seeing the handwritten tagging with the season/year/materials/ group name. There are also prototypes that do not have the handwritten tags nor any tags at all.

I always wondered why RL, Corp. never spotlighted the names of the collections/groups after the retail release. They didn't start doing this until the Polo Ap was launched.

These sales always look incredible. I would love to go, but at this stage in my life it's better for me to pay a reseller to sit in line, push/shove other shoppers, dig through piles of clothing, and max out their credit cards while I enjoy my family.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom