**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

came in today,had to have this one...
D9BBA556-609E-460D-8071-418AF5D4E6CD.jpeg
6A3B17B2-3E2E-4566-A117-D68AE7EBAC4A.jpeg

Anything new at the outlets? Last I went, it was a sale on cross flags and P-15 stuff. Don’t need to make that 30 min drive if ain’t nothin new

Man... my size for that stadium track jacket is already sold out @ Macy's... I'm starting to think I'm not gonna be able get it on disco, and I'm not paying almost $300 for a track jacket. Woe is me.

Man... my size for that stadium track jacket is already sold out @ Macy's... I'm starting to think I'm not gonna be able get it on disco, and I'm not paying almost $300 for a track jacket. Woe is me.

I haven’t seen it for sale anywhere besides Oznico unlesss it sold out everywhere else. I’m debating pulling the trigger right now at $200

Yea, 30% off Friends and Family sale starts today at the Outlets

I got the text... but is there anything new there? Last time I went, they had the cross flags on sale... some P-15 stuff.... yellow and blue bear shirts.... and that’s all I remember

I guess I could always get some v and crew necks from up there

I haven’t seen it for sale anywhere besides Oznico unlesss it sold out everywhere else. I’m debating pulling the trigger right now at $200
$200 is a steal that’s cheaper than I got it with the 30%. You better do that I doubt you’re gonna find it lower than that anytime soon.

let me know when that p-15 stuff goes on sale… I saw a jacket there I want but the sale wasn’t good enough to cop… I already got all the cross flags stuff lol

$200 is a steal that’s cheaper than I got it with the 30%. You better do that I doubt you’re gonna find it lower than that anytime soon.

We talkin about this jacket right? How much did you pay with 30% off cuz this is just 25% off applied. I was trying to wait to see it in person but I guess all my local Macy’s didn’t get it in stock. They didn’t get the Jesse Owens polos either

I haven’t even seen this jacket on RL’s site unless i missed it and it sold out

Attachments

• 0B209304-27FE-4B2D-BE8D-4BAB3CDC2B00.jpeg
    0B209304-27FE-4B2D-BE8D-4BAB3CDC2B00.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 45
We talkin about this jacket right? How much did you pay with 30% off cuz this is just 25% off applied. I was trying to wait to see it in person but I guess all my local Macy’s didn’t get it in stock. They didn’t get the Jesse Owens polos either
I thought you were talking about the Jesse Owens jacket my bad. Still a good deal for the other jacket but I can see why you holding out.

I thought you were talking about the Jesse Owens jacket my bad. Still a good deal for the other jacket but I can see why you holding out.
Yeah I think this is the stadium track jacket slaughterx slaughterx was talking about above. I hope I’m correct. Idk what size he’s looking for but I tried to PM him cuz I see it for 25% off but bigger sizes are gone. Idk what other stores have it

Back
Top Bottom