**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I had a full cart on the rl site and today one of the items randomly had 40% discount. Not complaining just want to know how I was blessed and what else I can use it on

What was the item? They have a 40% sale going on now on certain stuff, plus I think the extra 10% code might still be working.

Anyway got my Alaska jacket... had a helluva time getting it fully unzipped.

20190315_194124.jpg

The arms are more of an ivory color than white... kinda has a gold tinted to it or something.

20190315_194140.jpg

Letterman should be here tomorrow, and the Colorado jacket on Monday. Yankees still hasn't shipped yet but I don't even care about it tbh.

38218AEA-B4A8-4921-8008-232F8CB9C3D3.png
Anyone got any leads for this particular item. I read the reviews from macys States item runs small. Anybody know where I can find at least a xxl

Anyone got any leads for this particular item. I read the reviews from macys States item runs small. Anybody know where I can find at least a xxl
Definitely size up, it's a joke how small it is, especially since it's supposed to be an overshirt! I saw Urban Outfitters had an XL for retail, but I haven't seen any larger sizes lately.

Definitely size up, it's a joke how small it is, especially since it's supposed to be an overshirt! I saw Urban Outfitters had an XL for retail, but I haven't seen any larger sizes lately.

I read those reviews too but I got xxl since it's the biggest size they have. I wear xxl anyways, fits me perfect.

Well when you get tired of wearing it send it to me. I did manage to get the fleece instead. They both look alike. Size wise the fleece fits true to size

Why is this a women's sweater this has to be the dopest bear since the rlx bear in my opinion really hope it drops in mens sizes
Screenshot_20190316-102020_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190316-102018_Chrome.jpg
They only put time and effort into womens Polo and Purple Label. Told ya so. lol
Mens Polo is trash to me now. Saving for a Moog One. Unless the rasta stadium drops, I aint interested.

Damn. I gotta admit, pics in this last page of this thread is feelin' like the old days. That photo spread with ole dude with the cross flags jean jack is the type shizz made me fall in love with Polo in the first place. Even the girls to the side took it back. Good stuff.

I wonder what they have...

I saw the P Sailing tee in navy, they have the striped "POLO-USA" polo shirt, and the biggie lifesaver polo shirt... Apaarently they also got in the striped “POLO-USA” tanks but those were all gone of course lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom