**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

those shorts look awesome!  if they are RL, RL shorts are always too short on me, but I would love to see more pictures of them if anybody has more or knows more!
they are swim trunks that came out this past summer. retailed for under $100 but i forget the exact price.

SMH. Did you even read your PMs, bruh?

Everything I posted in here is up for grabs on my IG at cost. I sent stuff out to dudes out of state yesterday for what I paid - dudes who have nothing at their Marshalls and having trouble finding stuff like this.

BTW, I'll just go ahead and assume you don't own anything vintage - because that would mean you hit up a reseller. Also, I'll assume you've never sold anything you once owned.

Anyway, for other folks, I found a bunch of rugbys yesterday too. Not trying to B/S here, but if you want to take a look, check my IG out at digglahhh
No mercy, but speaking the truth..haha

The Og

Better than I expected. Had to get a M because the sizing on this piece is way off.

I see biproberts still up to no good lol

Hell naw, I was just listening to Mecca and the Soul Brother...

Cldriver, nice T's, never seen the 5 horsemen T before.

i just like to see what im purchasing. im sorry for not being sold at buying something from just looking at it from an angle.
mean.gif
...and that's perfectly fine. That's the reason why RL has the big pony and bold graphics/patches collections in place for consumers that are label conscious. There are others that prefer RL clothing without logos, and purchase based on the materials that go into the item, and how well the item is made. At the end of the day, RL has something for everyone.

On another note...RL Fall is looking pretty solid. I can't wait for the sale to end so they can put more product up on the site.

i just like to see what im purchasing. im sorry for not being sold at buying something from just looking at it from an angle.
mean.gif

But that's not what you said.

You didn't say, "those could be dope, but I can't really tell from the pic. Do you have a better pic, or know where I can see them in person?"

You said that you couldn't tell it was dope because the branding wasn't obvious.

It may have just been a miscommunication - but I was reacting to what you actually said. if what you actually feel or meant was different, so be it. But, that's not what you communicated when you typed your previous response.

mean.gif
...and that's perfectly fine. That's the reason why RL has the big pony and bold graphics/patches collections in place for consumers that are label conscious. There are others that prefer RL clothing without logos, and purchase based on the materials that go into the item, and how well the item is made. At the end of the day, RL has something for everyone.

On another note...RL Fall is looking pretty solid. I can't wait for the sale to end so they can put more product up on the site.

You went in a completely different direction here man :lol:

Pump the brakes when u trying to pete rock this lo my cl smooth. Where do u get your info from? That is far from the OG, u sounding like them beasts who call the retro jordans from like 2000 the "OG". still a lot to learn driver-san.
Lol you know what I ment jay lol it came out before the rugbys

Hell naw, I was just listening to Mecca and the Soul Brother...

Cldriver, nice T's, never seen the 5 horsemen T before.
Thanks my dude smoke dogg.

My boy out the blue offered me this beauty two days ago for a steal of a price. Said he had no use for it. It's a 2x so I know it's going to be like a prom dress but just to own it just may invest in it

Last edited:

It was actually an xl. You do right , good things come back to you. My boy pretty much gave this to me pardon the paper bag face forgot to delete off my app lol

Last edited:
I got a question, I wonder if anyone can answer it. Trawling Ebay I see alot of vintage polo pieces are from Sellers in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and places like that. Is there a reason for this? Like were there undiscovered stocks of polo sitting out there that hadnt been uncovered until recently?

It's really just a few sellers. I do a good amount of international shopping for stuff, and I don't think there's really a very strong supply of vintage Lo in Asia. Sure, there's some - but the market must be better in the US. The other thing is a lot of those outfits - premium diamond, for example - are holding out for headcrack prices. So,those pieces are always there to find when you search because while other stuff may actually move, that stuff largely sits. It's almost kind of like an optical illusion, ya know.

I can't speak to Malaysia or Thailand specifically, but stuff doesn't really move all that well in Japan, for example.

Back
Top Bottom