**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I don't see any resale potential on this piece. Not even from the "LOyalists". You should be good.

After receiving straight L’s on them CP-93 jackets thanks to resellers I wouldnt be too sure. Same jackets they cant sell on ebay that they got sittin.

57B1C9E9-8D37-403C-BF3D-415BEC5758DB.png

I been boostin Hours at work like a maad man for the past 4 months just for this. Straight clock in 30 mins early and out 30 mins late.

Please let Supreme have some fanboy release the same day so them boys can take they robots over there so the LoHeads can eat.

The patches make it look cheap in my opinion

Resellers are going to suffer if they decide to go in on this winter stadium line. No way I'm paying anything over retail based on these prices. The cp-93 sailing fiasco all over again. Stuff is just going to sit for weeks as people slowly scrounge together the money to pay retail.

thanks for the heads up on the macys sale...copped this hi tech on sale for 178 at my local macys but now its 149 on the website... thats close to 30 bucks difference so i had cop and will return with my old receipt
Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 10.05.40 PM.png

Dope pickup. Nicely kept.
Passed on a cream colored one on the Bay for the LO, the cuffs was filthy im all set.

When was Polo making the knit like this with a number not a size? I can't find any info online for specifics. The tag inside is in Japanese too.

Anyone got the inside info on when Macy’s next 30% off is? Only 20% for BF and Cyber Monday is a joke IMO when you just did 30% for Halloween

Back
Top Bottom