**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I’ve bought too many kicks in the past 2-3 weeks.. once I saw the prices on the polos I passed lol

Y’all enjoy.. I only wanted like 2 pieces... I thought some t shirt variants would release as well... I saw a reseller had a t shirt of 1 of these pieces last week

I’ll just eat off the Macy’s sale

I’ve bought too many kicks in the past 2-3 weeks.. once I saw the prices on the polos I passed lol

Y’all enjoy.. I only wanted like 2 pieces... I thought some t shirt variants would release as well... I saw a reseller had a t shirt of 1 of these pieces last week

I’ll just eat off the Macy’s sale

Tshirt at Macy's today.

I got the two Polo’s in XL I wanted!! Can’t wait to rock them in The Bahamas later this year!

Bonus pics of me rocking some CP-93 gear in Cozumel & Roatán respectively last week!!

A22F4C2E-B827-49DD-8AA7-9BC8A277C1EF.png E5C2720C-23D0-4639-B8A9-76C1A2DA93A9.png 1DAF635A-C353-477A-BEF9-B128E354A3AB.jpeg 0EC28B25-18BB-4053-8395-14D2743EC20B.jpeg

Grabbed:

Crest polo
Mashup polo
Riviera socks
Black cp socks

Got on hold at Macy's:
Flag sail tshirt
Flag sail hat

Had already grabbed riviera polo, riviera hat and crest hat from euro launch. Dropped way too much dough on this set... Gonna have to hold off on buying stuff for a month...

Friendly PSA please don't pay resell for these items lol. I've seen the sold prices on the bay and theyre insane. Ppl gonna be heated when they see them in the Factory Stores in a couple weeks. Patchwork Polo will also be in Factory.
s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (11).jpg

Nice! Thank you for heads up... Really wanted this but eBay prices were crazy

If you wanted these you could have got them. Got to work and half of the collection, polos included, was available.

Back
Top Bottom