**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I guess its only right that this got delivered in the middle of a snow storm today.
20180307_161411.jpg

All of the excitement about the RL retros, limited releases, and new release collections has been the perfect deterrent for the things I like from RL.

a few of my favorite February buys:
RLX suede down vest
20180307_195243.jpg

Polo Native Knit
20180307_195437.jpg

Polo Canvas Leather Pant
20180307_195541.jpg
That shawl and those pants are dope.
Is the shawl on the website?

That shawl and those pants are dope.
Is the shawl on the website?
much appreciated.
All these items are 3 seasons old or older, like most of the stuff that I purchase.

The shawl is a sample, so it's slightly different than the production version. A seller has the production version like this for sale on ebay now.

A friend of mine said that the cross flag tees dropped this morning on the lord and Taylor web site but supposedly sold out already.

I believe the cross flag items have been hitting lord and Taylor’s...not 100% but was told that cross flags may be exclusive to Lord and Taylor, cprl line to Macy’s and hi tech/alpine line to Bloomies

Hard to believe. Lord and Taylor hasn't had any exclusives for a while now. I've been a faithful shopper for almost 15 years. Their selection is the worst it has ever been.

Wonder how the embroidery on the tee compares to the rugger...

Surprised Ralph ain’t taxing for that tee considered...

how do you know its not limited
Anything hitting department stores is mass produced. Some items obviously are more limited than others. But if they hit the major Department stores they are not limited edition. In fact if it doesnt have a limited edition Tag its not limited edition from what i was told by RL sales reps. Some things are always harder to come by than others because of demand. When all was said and done everyone got a crest knit and 92 Ski hoody. Should be same sorta deal. Controlled inventory, but available. The way things have been going, you never know what will happen though.

Anything hitting department stores is mass produced. Some items obviously are more limited than others. But if they hit the major Department stores they are not limited edition. In fact if it doesnt have a limited edition Tag its not limited edition from what i was told by RL sales reps. Some things are always harder to come by than others because of demand. When all was said and done everyone got a crest knit and 92 Ski hoody. Should be same sorta deal. Controlled inventory, but available. The way things have been going, you never know what will happen though.

they've been really inconsistent with the limited edition tags.

got all 5 ltd ed polos, only 2 had the tag inside the shirt that said it i think.

did any of the stadium stuff have it? I think some snow beach did but not all.

i figured they out the limited edition tag on ltd#4 some it was an exact replica of a polo from two years ago... And needed some way to show it was the new one.

Back
Top Bottom