**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Never been a fan of Polo shoes... guess the tiger ones are ok if you have matching gear. Popped the tag off this shirt today. That tennis jacket actually matches my shirt, but I'm happy with my Coach hoody.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1461259534.jpg
    Snapchat-1461259534.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 41
Did anybody purchase the Ralph Lauren 50 year coffee table book? Thinking about purchasing it but I wanted to hear some opinions on it

Just a heads up i know a bunch of you coped from END today. A few days ago i ordered a hooded rugby. Just arrived. Sent me a small when i ordered a M. Contacted about sending back. Creating a hassle, saying they need to investigate. When a company makes a mistakes its a simple fix. But when they dont own up right away and make you jump through hoops. Bad business. Just letting it be known. Ive had other orders in the past show up just fine. Not impressed with how they are going about this error.

Also came with a bag no stickers.

I see, so you haven't actually read it yet? Where the other books RL related as well?

Have not read it. The other book was one call "Black Beauties" all about black cars and a Richard Phibbs book called "The West". Both in hardcover, the car book was really cook, I was able to skim through the store copy.

Just a heads up i know a bunch of you coped from END today. A few days ago i ordered a hooded rugby. Just arrived. Sent me a small when i ordered a M. Contacted about sending back. Creating a hassle, saying they need to investigate. When a company makes a mistakes its a simple fix. But when they dont own up right away and make you jump through hoops. Bad business. Just letting it be known. Ive had other orders in the past show up just fine. Not impressed with how they are going about this error.

I hope that your situation gets resolved man. That is some BS. You have an email confirm saying what you ordered and what you got is the wrong size.
I got the B&W Snow Beach Camper hat which is OSFA so they really can't mess that one up. But who knows!

Hopefully, I didn't just cop your medium. Worse case scenario I'll just return if it's the wrong size.

E.N.D has been on some ******** the last few months. They canceled my last 3 orders and caused me to miss a chance at getting royal Air Max 1s at retail all cause they didn't realize they oversold. I had to remind them repeatedly cause it never shipped and then they realized it. Got a 20 percent off coupon towards a future purchase and I brought 2 shirts that were on the site that they actually already sold. Shame to cause they were one of my favorite sites
If it’s anything like the one released a few years back then the book is actually well with it. The vintage ads are beautiful. I think the one from before is bigger in dimension than the new one.
Yeah this one is apparently an updated version of that one which was a 40 year retrospective, this one is 50 years. Figure this is the closes well get to an actual archive of the brand on paper. Pretty sure it will be a collectors piece when it sells out which is why I dont want to miss out on it. Already grabbed a few of those Rizzoli books on brands I either enjoy or find interesting

followup on my prince st messed up order I posted before:

they sent me the polo bear sweatshirt instead of the crest.

Rocke Reid over at prince st. fixed it. said to keep the snow beach bear free and got me my corrected item. If you know rocke or ever see at the store, pls pass my regards and thanks.

love this crest sweatshirt, pretty awesome piece..

WP_20180227_13_56_12_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom