**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

The fact that I got black cement 3s on SNKRS makes me feel a little better about missing out on the pullover this morning.

I got through on SNKRS too. It eased the pain a lil bit...but I'm still salty over this morning lol I walked the dog extra early and was set to get to work 20 minutes before the drop. Low and behold, I was picking up dog poo while the release was happening :rofl:

I got through on SNKRS too. It eased the pain a lil bit...but I'm still salty over this morning lol I walked the dog extra early and was set to get to work 20 minutes before the drop. Low and behold, I was picking up dog poo while the release was happening :rofl:

Bruh. I should've known that timer was BS. Ralph faulty for that one.

Based on the website description the fit is oversize. I’d say stick with your size or size down if you like a more fitted look. Caliroots had detailed measurements for each item.

Last edited:
My RL US orders shipped out...waiting on shipping confirmation from RL UK...btw..anyone looking to do a size swap for a Raekwon jacket? I got an XL coming..looking for a medium or large

I can see a Supreme collab coming :smh:
4794A3FD-5163-44B0-82AF-8C2F3C6A8A70.gif

just wondering how was the in store release at OC & Prince go?
No problems, smooth if you had a wrist band or won the raffle. If not hats, ponchos, and shoes was all that was left at Polo. Personally I’m salty they said wristbands would be given out Thursday and they were given out tuesday. Got there Wednesday when they opened none left.

Back
Top Bottom